The Coastal Junior (by Luc) - comments

Great update!

i loved how Annie said she was still hoping for a fairytale ending but Belle was having none of it!!!

Once again, loved the Geoff, Drew and Angeloscene

Why's he been made assistant editor?!!!!

Really looking forward to the sequal, sad this is nearly over though :(

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant believe its almost over! :(

Spike's back :D i love how cocky he is, its so funny to read

Loved Geoff as per!

Everythig about it was so good, i cant really pick out little bits!!

Really looking forward to seeing how you end it,even though it will be sad to see it ending....

Another two great chapters.

“I heard,” Annie muttered. She had caught Belle’s attention now. Slowly she glanced up at the younger girl.

“About what?” She asked with a confused tone present in her voice.

“About America,” Annie realised how stupid that sounded after saying it.

“A lot of people have Annie,” Belle snapped, turning back to the articles she was going through, “It’s going over big on the world scene,”

Loved this one.

“I can’t stand being packaged like this!” He shouted, pointing down to the whit suit he was wearing. Angelo had raided his wardrobe and removed anything that would ruin his image, thus leaving him with tack suits in all shades of the rainbow.

“What do you mean ‘packaged’?” Angelo asked him.

“The clothes, being spot-checked for dust,” He glared at Emma and Rebekah evilly for a moment before turning back to Angelo, “I can’t even use the bathroom if there’s witnesses!”

Absolutely funny. I don't even find it hard to believe that Angelo would have him checked for dust.

I hate that they want to fire everyone. Can understand why though. I hope Belle finds a way to stop them. But considering you mentioned that the sequel will not take place in the newsroom I gonna guess she doesn't.

I'm glad Aden's back. He was as funny as always. I like how just a little while ago he was telling her he loved her and now he's acting like he doesn't care and joking around.

Angelo and his attempts to turn Geoff into a rockstar is still hilarious.

Mel's leaving next chapter. :(

Please update soon.

Trust Spike to be the one to teach Geoff about personality! :lol: He's enterance was my favorite. It was just so Aden!

Great chapter!!! Cannot believe there's only one more left :(

I loved that ending with Geoff/Belle/Gavin/Sally. That was great but sad. I hope they win with their pitch for the Coastal Junior, but I doubt they will :(

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo

Wow... just, wow. I think that has got to be one of the best endings to a fic ever. Maybe, the best. It was so great, I can't put it into words.

I'm so glad that you're doing a sequel, because that ending... Too many questions.

So happy that Belle finally told him she loved him, but I wonder if he's going to stay or not, esp that she's said that she didn't want 'that'? I hope she didn't mean it.

I wonder who called? Seeing as both his dad and the Coastal News people were going to ring, I just want to know what the answers where. I hope, wish!, that they allow the paper to stay open, but I dunno...

Geoff the rockstar! Hope his gig went well :D

Once again, a fantastic ending. And this fic has been a pleasure to read, from beginning to end. And I hope I don't sound greedy or rude, but when do you think the sequel will be up? :unsure:

xoxo

"Catch you later," He said to the pair, "Let's do lunch,"

"Unlikely," Aden told the Italian, "I'm going to America,"

"First visit?" He asked, looking at Belle, Aden laughed,

"Angelo, I am an American," He said. Angelo looked at the boy in confusion,

"Well you never mentioned it to me!" He exclaimed before leaving the newsroom.

Angelo seriously lives in his own world.

I loved the banter between Belle and Aden in this chapter. They had some really funny lines. It was really sweet the way he seemed like he really wanted her to tell him how she felt so he'd have a reason stay. I'm glad she told him.

Whatever Melody said to Belle, I'm glad it worked. It's good that she let him go to his gig instead of the meeting. Geoff the rockstar, I still can't get over how funny that is. I love how Angelo keeps calling him 'kid'.

Hope everything goes well with the newspaper but I don't think it will.

And this is the last we are going see of Melody. I miss her already :( .

Really good ending to a great fic. This was so good. I can't wait for the sequel to be posted.

Edited by Jody