The Coastal Junior (by Luc) - comments

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last two chapters were really funny as usual.

I'm loving Angelo more and more. Especially the way he realised no one took him serious. I loved the speech to Jessie about what he was. Jessie is really growing on me. I like her. Even though this is such a funny story, Jessie's storyline still feels like it belongs here. Poor Jessie. Hopefully Angelo will be able to help her.

Aden and Belle are still cute. I loved Aden and Drew's conversation. It was hilarious.

Edited by Jody

I can see why it's your favourite.

I loved this chapter. Belle and Angelo working together was awesome. I loved her pointing out how similiar they are. And who knew Angelo could get so passionate about something.

I also loved Aden's suspicions. He definitely is getting abit paranoid. Looks like Melody's comment really got to him. I liked it. So funny.

Nice way to use Todd. I also liked that part about what she did after he dumped her. Belle seriously has anger issues, even has a kid.

The next chapter isn't sounding good for everyone, but it sounds really interesting.

Loved it!! seriously one of my faves

Loved Belle and Angelo, thought that was really well done

Aden's paranoia's set in lol

You got Todd in!!! i couldnt remember if you'd already used Charlotte but i noticed that too :lol:

Love that she hit Todd over the head with a cricket bat! such a funny visual lol

Looking forward to reading more :D

I think that was one of my favs chapters too! It was so brilliantly written and so touching too. I'm glad that they found a way to get through to Jessie and persuaded her to tell someone! :D

That Belle and Angelo stuff was too good. It was funny and serious at the same time. Awesome!

Aden - lol! Aw, he's really paranoid, isn't he?! Loved how you got Todd into it. Poor guy though. He should've known better than to break up with Belle. :lol: Loved the way she told Aden that he wasn't her latest blonde cos she's had several since him! That's not going to help... :P

Getting Charlotte in - and aying she looked freakishly like Annie - was great!

Cannot wait for more! Although it's not sounding so good...

xoxo

Oh no! I like Melody in this! But I guess there are a few other characters that are a MUST to keep, so if you have to let her go then you should...

Anthoer brilliant chapter! Aden!! :o Lol at him though. Loved how humorous he was able to remain in such a situation! I hope he manages to help that girl out somehow... :unsure:

Belle stressing out about Spike was great! Goes to show she's really into him. Geoff was being an awesome friend, again! :D

Cannot wait for more!

xoxo