Strictly Come Dancing '08

Guest princess_in_pink

I have been watching all 3 versions, UK, USA and Aus, and think the UK men were great for week 1, and I think the UK judges are really funny . I thought Austin and Tom were good and John was very sweet , can't wait to see his Tango :P. I thought the man who went (Phil?) was very stiff so wasn't really surprised. I am looking forward to seeing the women next week. Len and Bruno going back and forward between the UK and the US for judging is clocking up some massive carbon footprint :P

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i forgot about this thread :o

loved the boys last week, i have already picked a finalist- Tom Chambers (sad that he is leaving holby :( ) i thought gary should have gone, he was terrible, ovely guy but terrible dancer :P

looking foward to the girls, i think Rachel will be great.

loveing brucie and the judges!!

Cherie was amazing, I hope Jelly Jesse goes she was booby about like a cart horse. I warmed to Jodie and she did a creditable job as did Gillian. I thought Rachel was good but she was going through the motions and was technically good but she didn't sizzle, Heather was good. Can't decide about Lisa, apart from Jesse no one was that bad. This is going to be a good competition.

Wow, what a show it's going to be this year! I've been sucked into the SCD craze yet again - how terrible :P.

Like some of you have said, Jessie's dance wasn't that great, but I'm sure she'll improve :D. Tom and Austin have been fantastic and Christine and Cherie totally blew me away. To be honest, though, I think all the couples have a lot more to give, so it'll be exciting to see how they progress each week.

P.S "Jelly Wallace" is now my all time favourite Bruce qoute. I was in hysterics after he said that!

I actually thought Jessie did ok. I think she suffered in comparison to the others though, as there doesn't seem to be anyone really bad this year (out of the girls anyway lol). If she'd given that performance on the first show in one of the previous series' I don't think she would have been slated so much.

Archived