Strictly Come Dancing '08

Guest princess_in_pink

'To me it has all the characteristics people associate with me: that's passion, rhythm and a raw sexuality.
:lol:

You have got to love John and his self deprecating wit, the man just oozes charm bless his winnie the pooh socks.

I think the final will be between Austin and Cherie. Its a great line up. I think Jodie is a sweetie, she is lovely, like bambi on ice :P Jessie to go this week I think.

On DWTS I think Jodi G's number is up. I hope people don't keep her in over the better dancers that would be crap. Luke is better than her and has made much better progress and I now want to see him in the final.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so disappointed with tonights show as no one really stood out. I really think the competition is between Austin and Tom. I don't know if it is just the nerves that are affecting the females dancing but there is seriously something that is making the dances not look right and slighty boring.

The male group dance had me laughing so much. especially good old John. I can't wait until next week when all the males and females are now going to dance in one show.

There is something about Cherie that I just don't get, I think that Rachel has danced better than her on the night but yet Cherie always makes it to the top of the leaderboard. On some occassions I have noticed Cherie go slighty wrong and seem to forget her steps. Maybe it's just me but I don't think Cherie deserved to get 35/40 for tonights dance.

A 9 from Craig!? I thought I was dreaming. :lol: I missed something, because I don't think Cherie's performance was that good. It was good, yes, but I really felt she was overmarked. Maybe it's just me..... (And Izzy :P). Rachel's was OK. Much better than the first week, I thought, but not exactly amazing.

I actually think the boys are of a higher standard so far and it's not often I get that with SCD. The group dance was awesome, but the partner swapping made me dizzy :P. But a brilliant group dance. I think Bruno got it in one when he said there were 2 leaders (words to that effect) and I think the rest are a way behind, but the majority are still good.

I think Jessie should leave this week. But we could never guess :P.

But yes, I think the boys are the ones I'm more interested in this year (It's weird, this si the first year I dont find any of the boys that attractive, yet I'm watching them more :P).

^ I think Tom and Austin are definately the one's to beat this year :D Its the first year where i haven't seen one of the female contestants shine out, maybe it will happen in the next few weeks, who knows :rolleyes:

Ah bring back the days of Mark& Karen and Matthew&Alesha :P

^ I think Tom and Austin are definately the one's to beat this year :D Its the first year where i haven't seen one of the female contestants shine out, maybe it will happen in the next few weeks, who knows :rolleyes:

Ah bring back the days of Mark& Karen and Matthew&Alesha :P

Totally. I mean, some of the girls are good. Rachel, Cherie & Christine are the ones I can see making the improvements, but unless they REALLY up their game, I think the boys have the strongest celebs this year.

I don't think tom is going to progress a lot more, its just a feeling, and remember he is getting married this week so he is not exactly going to have his mind on dancing.

I think when they get them all together we will see that their is not a lot of differnce between the girsl and the boys. I think the bottom boys will go first.

I think the pre show predictions have all gone to pot and now Rachel is not the dead cert that she and every one else thought she would be. I actually think if Cherie keeps it up she could win this as she was bloody fantastic again last night; it was spine tinglingly good. And somebody give Brendon a slap and tell him the world does not revolve around him purleese, his behavior and his inability to support Lisa is getting really annoying. All the other pro's concentrate on supporting their partners but not Brendon he goes into a strop when they miss a step or when they get lower marks than he thinks HE deserves. He will spew if John stays and they go, and I think Johns popularity is such that it's a possibility. :lol: I can't wait.

Cherie and James or Austin and Erin to win.

A friend of mine in London was at the show on Saturday and said Cherie and James rumba was magical the audience were spellbound, I have now seen it and was extremely impressed, they really have bonded as a couple and Cherie has such class and elegance. It's so nice to see a mature woman doing well in amongst the bright young things. I understand John Sergeant also has an army (:P) of followers as well.

This should be quite an interesting competition.

His samba was soooooo funny, and he was having so much fun, it was hysterical. :lol:

There was a lot of over marking going on last saturday. Brendon spits his dummy so they give him 9's the next week to keep him good, he will want 10's next week. It was good but not that good.

Archived