Strictly Come Dancing '08

Guest princess_in_pink

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The right person went tonight. As much as I really like Karen as a professional dancer and I don't think she has had the best luck the past two years with who she has been paired up with. I am really loving Austin and hope he goes a long way in the competition. I really hope Mark stays in it aswell, I think that out of all the dancers he may be the one to show huge improvement throughout the weeks.

I think it was the right decision for Gary to go as well, it was painful trying to watch him try to dance. Whilst i'm gutted for Karen, because she is amazing, i can't help but wonder if she will be secretly glad.

From the men , i think the two that shine way above the rest are Austin and Tom, they are amazing :D

I really hope Mark stays in it aswell, I think that out of all the dancers he may be the one to show huge improvement throughout the weeks.

I agree. I think Austin and Tom are awesome but it's only week 2 and they're already doing so well (which isn't a bad thing), but I like seeing a journey and the improvement a celebrity makes over weeks (like Gethin last year). I do think that Mark has improved from week 1, not hugely or anything, but he was much better. I think we could see a lot more from him, slowly as the weeks pass by. Also he should see an acting coach, it could really help him improve his performances.

Sad to see Karen go, but I think Gary's time was up.

I do think Gary was the right person to go in terms of dancing, but I'm so gutted for Karen. She's my favourite dancer and I hate it when she gets knocked out early. I hope she gets someone decent next year! Plus, Mark and Haykey are so dull. I was bored watching them. They just seem so bland and boring. Karen was fun and energetic. However, onwards and upwards. I have decided I want Austin and Erin to win!!! :D

Plus, Mark and Haykey are so dull. I was bored watching them. They just seem so bland and boring. Karen was fun and energetic.

Karen had a partner with 2 left feet and arms that had a mind of their own, yet her and Gary were very entertaining, also Karen's choreography is always very good and fun to watch. With Mark Foster, he's not so bad at the actual dance steps and technique, he's just lacking in performance, so his dance routines look very DULL and boring. That's why I think an acting coach will help him with his performance and confidence and putting that extra something in to the dance.

Also I agree with you Miranda, atleast Karen's had one good partner, the gorgeous Mark :wub: and has even won before. Poor Anton always gets stuck with the weaker ones, I really like him and feel sorry for him. He really needs a good partner next year.

Oh and Austin is awesome, don't really like Tom for some reason, great dancer but I think it's like he's to eager to win. Austin's more humble and more natural, gotta love him. :D

I have been following DWTS in Australia and the US and also SCD in the UK. I adore John and Kristina, they have such a great partnership and he is so impish and is having such fun. His comments about his tango on Saturday were really funny. I also like James and Cherie, she has mellowed James the angry young man, and she dances really well and with such grace and style. They are doing well for the older dancers.

Archived