Strictly Come Dancing '08

Guest princess_in_pink

Hey where's all my fellow SCD buddies? :P

All in all i thought the men were pretty good, considering it was their first week. I really liked the actor from Holby City (can't remember his name) he had some pretty good hip action :P

What about Andrew Castle, they said he was the best out of all the GMTV presenters, i'm not really sure if that's a compliment or not :lol: He still had a smile on his face though and no wonder, did you see that catsuit that Ola Jordan had on? it seemed to have a life of its own :lol:

Can't wait to see the female celebrities next week, from the group dance i though Rachel Stevens looked quite promising, but i guess we won't really be able to tell until next week.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First thing's first; Craig dishing out the 1 was just plain EVIL!!!! I mean, OK, So Karen and Gary's dance wasn't all that good. But a 1!!!???? I have to admit, I did LMAO at the part where he was doing th movement that looked like she was meant to be a chopping board! :lol:

Star of the night was definately Austin. That was so beautiful for the first week. Len certainly thought so!!! I think he gets my vote this week, along with Jon. I'll admit, I wasn't expecting that, I was probably as shocked as Craig. But it was so beautiful and elegant. Tom was good too. I think those 3 are the ones I'm hoping for tonight. Shame that if the viewers go the same way as the judges, we'll be losing Karen. :( I love her.

Looking forward to seeing the girls next week. I's hard to judge properlyon the group dance, but Rachel Stevens looked good.

Who do we think will go tonight?

I thought John was delightful, it was an utterly charming dance and his partner did a really good job of choreographing something to suit him. He also comes across as impish as well as a completely nice man, so I hope he stays, I expect he will get a lot of votes after that performance and that wicked giggle about bigging up his CV. Austin was certainly a surprise, and set a few hearts a flutter I expect, and the thought of Mark in his trunks in the final, well the mind boggles. My prediction is that the dance off will be between Don and Phil, and it will be a close call, personally I felt Phil looked like he was a rabbit in the head lights, and that Don maybe has marginally more potential.

The girls were harder to guage as the cameraman was like a yoyo. I thought Cherie, Heather and Rachel looked like dancers; Jodie looked a bit nervy and Gillian looked like another Kate Garraway, poor old Anton.

Saturday evening TV is looking up again. They also have a link on the BBC site of where to go to learn to dance near to where you live, now if only I did not have two left feet :P

If you had asked me that question before the show, i would have said, without a doubt, John Sergeant :lol: it just goes to show how wrong you can be.

Sadly i think it might be Gary Rhodes, but i really don't want Karen to go so early again, she is so amazing :(

I am not sure who is going tonight.... the public are very unpredictable at this stage.

I was pleased to see my lovely Ian looking as hot as ever with his stubble and chest on display! :wub: Jodie didn't look too good though.... she seemed very much like Penny from last year and I fear they will struggle in the latin dances. I really hope he doesn't go first week again. :(

If you had asked me that question before the show, i would have said, without a doubt, John Sergeant :lol: it just goes to show how wrong you can be.

Sadly i think it might be Gary Rhodes, but i really don't want Karen to go so early again, she is so amazing :(

LMAO!!!!! The thing is with John, the slow dances are fine because last night proved he's capable of pulling them off, but I can't really see him working the Salsa, Jive etc. For tonight, I hope he's safe. I'll take it one week at a time. lol.

Awwww I know. I'll be so gutted. I filled up when she left last year. It's so sad. I'd love to see her take the tropht again one year. :wub:

Yay for Karen. :D She's not the first to go, although I don't see her winning this year. Her & Mark were great together, so much chemistry, no-one she's been with since has that with her.

I really thought Austin and Tom were great, and John really surprised me. I can't wait to see John doing the the latin dances, should be entertaining to watch. :lol: Actually he may surprise again!

Archived