Strictly Come Dancing '08

Guest princess_in_pink

Its back! :D And the the contestants have been announced.

For the women: One Show presenter Christine Bleakley, model Jodie Kidd, Casualty and Cutting It actress Cherie Lunghi, M People singer Heather Small, model Lisa Snowdon, former S-Club singer Rachel Stevens, queen of soaps Gillian Taylforth and ex-EastEnder Jessie Wallace.

For the men: GMTV presenter Andrew Castle, Holby City actor Tom Chambers, another EastEnder in the shape of Phil Daniels, swimmer Mark Foster, former rugby union star Austin Healey, celebrity chef Gary Rhodes, journalist John Sergeant and Rising Damp and Holby City actor Don Warrington.

Official Website: http://www.bbc.co.uk/strictlycomedancing/

^^Can also check out who the celebrities have been paired with.

The line up looks interesting. Looking forward to it. :D

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm SO excited about it!!!!! :D

The best of it is, I can't say any of the celebrities wow me, yet I'll still be watching constantly. For the first show [From when they come out watching them dance] I give my vote to Gary Rhodes, because he's dancing with the amazing Karen (:wub:), but I'll know more when I see them dance. I see we have our typcal suspects:

The EE stars [Jessie, Phil & Gillian]

The washed up pop star [Rachel Stevens]

The GMTV presenter [Andrew Castle]

The Rugby/Ex Rugby Player [Austin Healey]

The Supermodels [Jodie Kidd and Lisa Snowdon]

Still.... Should be good. And this years series is the longest yet which is AWESOME. :wub: I can't wait :D

Archived