Strictly Come Dancing '08

Guest princess_in_pink

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God! I'm shocked! He was the last person I expected to win. I secretly wanted Lisa to win because she has improved the most, despite the fact that Brendan had won before. Then when Tom was in the final with Rachel, I thought Rachel would walk it, but no. Tom has the most fans in Britain :unsure: I think Rachel is the better dancer though.

I think also that the championship has become very much about the professional dancers too. People think 'aw, poor Camilla, she has so nearly won before' etc. I certainly have my favourites among the professionals and wish they could win soon e.g. Anton.

I think also that the championship has become very much about the professional dancers too. People think 'aw, poor Camilla, she has so nearly won before' etc. I certainly have my favourites among the professionals and wish they could win soon e.g. Anton.

Along with every other fiasco this series.

I think that could have easily have been the case with Vincent too though, because many pick up on the fact he has never won it either. Whether the professionals have won before doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's normally the showdance I decide my winner on and tonight, Tom's was sooo much better for me personally. Camilla did awesome putting that together.

Go Tom and Camillla!!!! :D

I know people are saying that the best dancer didn't win but I feel the most entertaining dancer did. Tom and Camilla's showdance was far better than the others in my opinion. Brendan and Lisa trying some sort of gymnastics routine looked really awkward and all Rachel and Vincent's seem to consist of was Rachel wrapping her legs round him and spinning around!

It was a great final and I am so glad that it was a three couple final in the end! The way it should be.

My only disappointment was that Jodie wasn't there so I couldn't see my lovely Ian dance again :( Anyone know where she was? I didn't see the whole final so I could have missed them explaining why she wasn't there.

Go Tom and Camillla!!!! :D

I know people are saying that the best dancer didn't win but I feel the most entertaining dancer did. Tom and Camilla's showdance was far better than the others in my opinion. Brendan and Lisa trying some sort of gymnastics routine looked really awkward and all Rachel and Vincent's seem to consist of was Rachel wrapping her legs round him and spinning around!

It was a great final and I am so glad that it was a three couple final in the end! The way it should be.

My only disappointment was that Jodie wasn't there so I couldn't see my lovely Ian dance again :( Anyone know where she was? I didn't see the whole final so I could have missed them explaining why she wasn't there.

Totally agree with every single word Karen!!!

Jodie wasn't there because she's ill. Shame really. :(

I can't believe I missed the final. I was out late doing Christmas shopping. Hopefully I can watch the dances online tomorrow even though it won't be the same. I guess I'm happy for Tom even though I was supporting Lisa. :)

I can't believe the show is over for another year. Time really has flown.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not see either Rachel or Lisa do any bitching. I saw their fans doing a lot of it on the SCD forums though.

I rather liked Lisa myself, she seemed to me a very nice and unassuming girl and she improved so much. Both she and Tom loved to dance and were there because they loved dancing. Its showed on both their faces and in the way they danced and performed. I would have been happy for either of them to win. Tom's show dance was certainly a show stopper, and for that he deserved to win.

The Christmas show appeared rather contrived to me, I never got all the Aleesha hype. I thought Jill and Kelly were the best on the night. Kelly edged it for me, but Jill was very good so fair play to her.

Archived