Strictly Come Dancing '08

Guest princess_in_pink

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if that mean's Christine (& Matthew :( ) have to leave ... then so be it.

God, i so have to prepare myself for this *crys* :(

:P

^^LMAO!!! I've already started to prepare myself for this.

I heard on the radio today morning that Brendan Cole (Lisa's partner) was accusing John Sergeant of being selfish for quitting the contest and how he was being inconsiderate to his dance partner Kristina who came to the UK just for the show. When are people going to get over this?

He was selfish for not quitting earlier. He's selfish for quitting when he did. Some people just have to moan about everything and anything.

Yes it's a show about dancing but it's also a Saturday evening entertainment show. People need to remember that. What's happened has happened, it's time to move on.

SCD is not the same without the gorgeous Ian Waite :( I was so sad when he and Jodie left :( He has a wicked personality, is a brilliant dancer and choreographer and has the best chest in the world!... Well in Strictly anyway! :P Sorry... went into SillyTeenageCrush mode there! :lol:

I am backing Tom to win now.... I think he has the slight edge over Austin. Rachel keeps getting 10's but her performances don't spark my interest to be honest. I hate to say it but I would be surprised if Christine or Lisa won.

I missed the show last night and had to watch the dances online, so I'm not sure what the judges had to say or how they were scored. I was really impressed with most of the dancing last night but I didn't understand why Chistine and Matthew had to have that song for their tango, I don't think it helped their cause at all. :blink:

My favourite dance of the night was Tom & Camilla's waltz to Moon River. It was so beautiful. :rolleyes:

I think it's Christine & Matthew's turn to go. I'm going to miss Matthew. :(

I'm sad :(. Christine is such a beautiful and talented person and dancer. To get so far was fantastic, though, and the standard has been so high this year that even if you're an excellent dancer, like Christine is, it's entirely possible that someone is just going to have that edge over you. I have to say, though, I was shocked that Rachel and Vincent were in the dance off. I know anything's possible on a show like this, but I was really suprised.

As for the remaining contestants - what a bunch we're left with now! Bring on next week! :D

How good was Austins paso ... I loved it :D

I like how Austin can put his personality into his dances ... I am surprised Len didn't really like his second dance when all the other judges gave him 10.

I was shocked that Rachel was in the bottom two .... although Lisa was top of the board I think for me, she should of been there, I just don't get her dances sometimes or feel that chemistry like some of the other dancers have.

I loved the American Boy dance in the results show tonight. James vs Brian :D

Archived