Strictly Come Dancing '08

Guest princess_in_pink

That was a brilliant show last night. All the tangoes brought tears to my eyes, in a good way. I thought Brendan and Lisa danced like teenagers in love for the first time- Brendan's inexperience gave the dance a desperate, raw feel. Rachel and Vincent's dance was more polished but still passionate, and Tom and Camilla's dance was sweet and full of yearning. And then the shock of the 'you will all be in next week's final' What a rollercoaster of a night :o

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive been reading about this voting fiasco in the papers today, i can see people's point, if the votes rollover to next week it could mean certain couples could have an advantage before they've even danced and they might be terrible next week :unsure: So effectively if your one of those people who vote for who they like on the night, you vote could go to the wrong person next week, if that makes any sense :unsure:

I think the fairest thing would be to refund the money and start the voting afresh :)

I'm so excited about tonight, its the best final ever! All the other years there has been an almost certain winner from the start, but any of these 3 could do it tonight! :D

I get really impatient with people moaning about losing money because they have phoned up to vote for someone in a competition. If you don't want to lose money, don't phone an expensive phone line! I know some of the money goes to charity sometimes, but there are other ways to give to charities...! People will probably say 'but if no one voted, the winner would not be decided,' but in the past we didn't have to phone up all the time, the winners were decided by judges and panels of guests, and we still enjoyed shows. I think phone voting is just a way to get the public's money off them :P

Archived