The Pilot Episode

Guest Mistified

Has anybody else been watching the pilot episode on the official site? I know some of you boffins probably have it on VT already but it's my first time ever to see it and I'm loving it! It's been going up in instalments over the past 2 weeks so I haven't seen it all yet. It really reminds you of the roots of the show, i.e. that of family values, which they have tried to resurrect a bit more this year. It is so lovely to see Vanessa Downing as Pippa too. She was always my favourite.

The kids are all great to see again too, although I think so far Lynn has had about 2 lines! It doesn't surprise me now looking back that her character didn't work out. Has there been any progress made in tracing the actress I wonder?

Anyway, if anyone else has recently enjoyed this nostalgia trip you might like to post here!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's also notable that the Pilot has been available to download on BTTB for quite a long time now :wink:

Unfortunately there's still no word on Helena, our search even made the 'Australian Times' newspaper but still no luck.

It's also notable that the Pilot has been available to download on BTTB for quite a long time now :wink:

Unfortunately there's still no word on Helena, our search even made the 'Australian Times' newspaper but still no luck.

Those files are always too big for me unfortunately so it's a novelty for me to see old episodes.

Poor Helena. Strange that nobody has come forward with news on her, especially if it made the press.

I've never been able to get the copy on BTTB to play.Parts 2 and 3 are okay but Part 1 always just refuses to do anything.It's probably because I bought the cheapest computer in the shop and had to pay extra for them to install Microsoft Word.

What's the link to this new version?

Really, what did they have to say? Is BTTB's fame spreading? :P

• 1 month later...

Archived