X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I,m glad Daniel got threw to next week but I thought the girl band who were voted off were really good I think Rachel needed to go I also think just because shes spanish and Simon Cowel likes her was the reason for her staying, I also like Eoghan he has a elf like appearance about him and his voice is soft not harsh like some of them and remeber he is still very young.

I,m glad Daniel got threw to next week but I thought the girl band who were voted off were really good I think Rachel needed to go I also think just because shes spanish and Simon Cowel likes her was the reason for her staying, I also like Eoghan he has a elf like appearance about him and his voice is soft not harsh like some of them and remeber he is still very young.

It's the first time I've seen the X-Factor for a couple of weeks with being out of the country and the only act I got to see last night was the girl band because someone rang me, but I remember thinking they were very, very good. I was shocked to hear they'd been voted off.

Daniel should have gone last night, but it wasn't a bad decision as Girlband were never going to get much further in the competition. Last night was interesting because it really showed who the front runners are - the likes of Rachel, Daniel, Girlband and Eoghan (I'm sorry, I don't care what the judges said, he was not in tune) were completely out of their depth. Michael Jackson songs are so hard to pull off anyway and even some of the better contestants struggled more than they usually would, but the performances I liked were those by Diana, Alexandra, JLS, Scott and Austin. I also thought Ruth was fantastic when she did Purple Rain - she really showed that she didn't deserve to be in the bottom two.

Great stuff. :D

I thought Rachael should have gone after last week and thought she wasnt very good this week either really dont like her voice goes right through me!

i thought Diana pulled off the performance of the night and think she will go far.

I liked Ruth singing Purple Rain (love that song) but not the Jackson song

Did ayone else notice though even though it was a Michael Jackson night none of his bigger songs were on like Bad or Thriller!

What can I say about Eoghan aw he adorable but I admit that is probably the only reason he is still in, he has got a cute voice but its not as powerful as some of the others but I just wanna mother him and Im sure he's got all the grannies ringing up and voting for him bless his little cotton socks!

Racheal to go next week!

I think we all have our own oppinions on who we like who grates us and who gets on our nerves but I think its good we can talk about the show with sence but just remeber the show Britains got talent a young lad entered that because he was being bullied at school and he too had a voice of an angel who now has his wn CD out so Eoghan can make it perhaps not as a pop artist but with the kind of voice he has perhaps another ALED jONES?

There are loads of really great contestants this year. I LOVE Ruth, Rachel, Laura and Alex. They all have amazing voices! Diana, although not my thing, is very unique. JLS are fun. Eoghan is cheeky and sweet. Austin seems very passionate and has a great voice.

Is it just me or is there a wider spread of talent this year than any other?

Archived