X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont for get EogHam I think he will surprise us all and win xfactor, thats just my personal thought.

I secretly love him and think you could be right although I really want Diana to win I love how she is different and has that quirkness in her voice!

Am I on my own here when I say I really dont like Rachel!!!

Rachel is good in a way but I don't like the tone of her voice and I really dislike her attitude sometimes. I don't get whats so great about Eoghan, I don't think he can sing at all, of course all the girls over here love him and are voting for him :rolleyes: I want Dianna to win too, I love her :)

Yay. Two more days :D

Am I on my own here when I say I really dont like Rachel!!!

I can't stand her. It makes me angry that she was put through to the live shows when there were others in the final stages that were just as talented as her and a lot more professional. She does have a good voice but she sounds so much like Amy Winehouse, and do we really need another one of her?!

That was such a good episode last night. I'm gonna watch the repeat actually :P Dianna was amazing. I felt really sorry for Girlband. Ruth was completely outstanding though, so she deserved to go through, she's amazing. Austin still infuriates the heck out of me.

I loved Diana last night, she was so amazing. Laura and Alexandra were really great as well, i definately think the winner will come from those three :)

I still can't believe that Ruth was in the bottom two, she sang her little heart out. IMO it should have been Rachel that was in the sing off, whatever talent she had at the auditions, she has definately lost.

Archived