X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised Louis picked Daniel to stay because he did say why was he still in the competition. I'll miss Scott. He was good! Favourites are Laura and Diana. =D

I hope the song is available to be downloaded from iTunes over here. I'd usually get it from youtube (I have this thing installed that allows me to download youtube videos) but because it for a great cause, I'll use my 3v card. :)

Firstly, WOW. That was without a doubt my favourite show ever. The standard vocally and performance wise was absoultely incredible and like nothing I have ever seen on the X Factor.

Scott - I'm so gutted that he went. He has a great voice; he was just given bad songs.

Danny - Whatever Simon and Louis may say about him, I thought his last performance was so beautiful and heartwarming. Vocally he's not the strongest but there's a believability about each of his performances and that's not something that everyone has.

Diana - I love this girl! She's got something unique, which sets her apart from not only the rest of the contestants but those which she could face in the music industry. I think she's going to go very far...maybe even to the final.

Laura - Wow. Wow. Wow. Like Diana, Laura makes every song her own and brings a really fresh vibe to everything she sings. She owns the stage and is definitely one of the strongest vocally out of the girls. Go Laura!

Alexandra - For a moment I thought she was actually miming Christina Aguilera's version of 'Candyman' - it was that good. Even though she's extremely talented, I think Diana and Laura have got something more. I can't put my finger on what it is, but I just don't 'feel' Alex's performances as much as the other two girls. Saying that, I do still hope she goes far.

Austin - Hmm. I'm not really warming to his voice as much as I had expected to. He goes though stages where he's really good, but I'm not sure if he's got what it takes to go all the way.

Eughon - I loved the transformation he went through tonight. Before now he's sort of been this cute little boy with a good voice. But tonight I thought we got to see a totally new side to him.

Ruth - How talented is she?! Seriously, she has the most fantastic range - she almost blew the TV set! I was shocked that she was in the bottom two last week, but thank goodness she was saved.

Rachel - The song choice this week was spot on. I was dreading what she was going to be singing this week, as her two previous songs have been ghastly, but tonight was excellent.

JLS - I love these guys! Their performance was spectacular and exactly what I was hoping from them. Louis is fortunate that his last group is as good as JLS, as it might just save him from having no one at all.

How good was that show? :o It was amazing! The single was great. I'm buying it :)

Scott - :( He's great, I'll miss him.

Dianna - Ah-may-zing. Omg. That girl just has it all. DIANNA TO WIN!

Laura - Whow, she is stunning. I mean, she's seriously amazing.

A***** - Argh. I HATE HIM! His name is like a swear word in the house.

Rachel - Good song tonight.

Ruth - Sh*t, she's damn AWESOME!

Daniel - He is a bit blah, but his last performance was good I must say

Eoghan - Shave your eyebrows. Okay. ANyway, he's alright but he doesn't have great singing vocals.

JLS - Funny. I likey them.

Alex - She's good, and she looks good, but she's not original. She sounded like Christina, like she was miming, and we're not looking for another Christina - we have one, we need someone new.

Alex - She's good, and she looks good, but she's not original. She sounded like Christina, like she was miming, and we're not looking for another Christina - we have one, we need someone new.

Kat, you've taken the words right out of my mouth! That's exactly how I felt about her performance. While it was excellent, it wasn't original. She needs to find her own niche so that she doesn't get compared to Mariah, Whitney or Christina all the time. Simon's words were very true last week - it's all getting a bit predictable, which is a huge shame.

Well you two have said it all but I,m glad Daniel got to stay I dont care what you say he has a good voice perhaps not for the Pop market but for the Thirty somthinks.

As for Eoghan he shoed another side tonight and the dancing as well he was good, and I do think he has a good chance of going all the way.

Archived