X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww!!! *snifs* Just finished watching. I love all the girls/women this year. They're great. Its a shame that Hannah, Suzie and Amy couldn't go through as well but I guess thats the nature of the competition. Not sure about the boys. The young lad is cute but doesn't seem to have much power in his voice, Scott and Austin seem good but I didn't love them as much as the girls. I wish Austin would stop crying it all seems a little OTT. Not loving any of the groups this year sadly. JLS seem the best of the three but all the groups seem a little dull.

At the moment my favourites are Alex and Laura but that could change after the first show when others show what they can do.

ETA: I really love Ruth as well especially when she sang spanish. Her voice may not be as strong or different as a couple of the others but its a very pure, beautiful voice and its full of passion which I love.

I really liked Amy and thought it was a shame she didn't get through. But there are some really good people this year!

Yeah Amy was adorable. She seemed like the kind of girl you'd want as your best friend. :wub: It's just a shame that she was in such a tough catagory. Cheryl wouldn't have really been able to justify putting her through instead of girls with better voices. :(

By the way I love Cheryl I wasn't sure about her before but she seems like a really lovely lady.

I am routing for JLS but I really don't think the majority of the public will vote for them. It happens every year with the boy band r&b/soul type groups they always get sent home early or are the bottom two. I just hope that they will do their best so there will be no reason for them not to continue on to the later stages of the competition.

Archived