X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

I really liked two of the girls last night...one of them was a prison officer (Kirsty?) and the other was a black girl with a really big voice and a strange name (beginning with J, I think). There seems to be some good talent so far this year, which is a relief after the disaster of last year.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did Danny Evans make anyone else cry? Think the story about his wife and then he was a good singer and when cheryl started crying that set me off lol

Yep. I admit I did shed a tear or 2. :( His story was especially emotional, but I hope they don't just simply pull at the heartstrings with him, all the way through. It is a talent contest after all and I know the singers will go on journeys and talk about everything, but the voice and talent is most important. X Factor has a tendency to really hook onto the sob stories and after a while it can get a bit much.

Although I have to say Danny's story is very sad and he did have a good voice too. :)

Did Danny Evans make anyone else cry? Think the story about his wife and then he was a good singer and when cheryl started crying that set me off lol

Yep. I admit I did shed a tear or 2. :( His story was especially emotional, but I hope they don't just simply pull at the heartstrings with him, all the way through. It is a talent contest after all and I know the singers will go on journeys and talk about everything, but the voice and talent is most important. X Factor has a tendency to really hook onto the sob stories and after a while it can get a bit much.

Although I have to say Danny's story is very sad and he did have a good voice too. :)

yeah I do agree we all get mixed up in their storys which are very sad but like you said its about the voice and the performance! I do think some of the stories are a tad made up tho just going for the sympathy vote not tht dannys was but some of the others ive heard!

Did any one see Cheryl have a go at Simon and Louie last night on the show go on cheryl give it to them.

She was getting really angry with Simon, wasn't she :lol: then after that everytime he said no to someone, she said yes and vice versa :P

yeah thought that was hilarious its about time someone stood up to simon lol go cheryl!!!!

Archived