Just Three Words

Guest MissOlivia22

Sorry about the long gap between updates

Chapter Seven

“Ouch” Shouted Belle landing on her arse after slipping because the wet Glass on her way up off the beach. Aden stood looking down at her laughing.

“Your my boyfriend, you shouldn’t be laughing” She said to him “Help me up” Aden Ignored her outstretched arm and leaned down to pick her up. Putting his arms under her legs and her back, he lifted her up to his chest.

“Aden!!” She shouted trying to release herself from his grasp “Put me down” she said as he began to carry her up off the beach.

“Wouldn’t want you to hurt your precious little bottom again would we” He argued not loosening his grip.

“Precious!! ” she said hitting his arm.

“Yep” He replied cheekily and continued carrying her. Belle put her arms around his neck after realizing he wasn’t going to let go of her. They stayed like this for a few moment as Aden walked off the beach.

“Ok, we’re of the beach, put me down” She stated.

“Nope” Replied Aden grinning.

“Why not!” She argued.

“Cos the look on your face is just too priceless” He she laughing. Belle gaped up at him, his hands still tightly wrapped underneath her holding her close to him, the rain still pouring down on to them. Sighing, Belle rested her head against his chest and traced his muscles through his wet shirt. Belle being the light person she was meant that Aden had not difficulty in carrying her back to the beach house, a mere 5 minutes away and Belle was comfortable leaning against him, listening to his heart beat and watching the rain land gently on him. Aden carried her back slowly, smiling lightly as he felt her body against his.

----

“But surely if x=-3 then the answer would be a negative as well” Annie said sighing confused with her algebra homework.

“Geoff” She said when he didn’t answer and realised he was focused on something else. Turning towards the doorway, she saw Aden standing there with Belle in his arms, both completely soaked.

“Ummm” She said not really sure how to react.

“Don’t say a word” Belle warned as she saw Geoff about to comment.

“You can put me down now” she said to Aden.

“But you see if I put your down now, the floor will get even more wet with the two of us walking around on it.” He argued grinning and began to head towards her bedroom, nodding in the direction of Geoff and Annie sitting at the table as they passed. As they reached the door, Aden went to push it open when Belle pushed her hand against the door frame stopping him from entering.

“You are not getting my room soaked. Bathroom” She ordered. As they entered, he released her from his grip from under her legs gently lowering them to the floor before letting go of her completely. Belle smiled at him and wrapped her arms around his waist taking in his body heat. The remained there for a few moments before she removed her hands from around him.

“Be back in a sec” She said, leaving the bathroom, returning a few moments later with a change of clothes for him and herself. She placed them on the toilet before returned to face Aden. She slid her hand seductively up his shirt, taking time to caress his chest gently. She started to slowly undo the buttons on his school t-shirt and tiptoed up to kiss his neck gently.

Aden stepped back away from her not wanted to go any further. He wasn’t ready to go further; he had never done it willingly. He couldn’t explain to her why seeing as he also wasn’t ready to tell her about his past.

“What’s up” she said stepping forward, closer to Aden and putting her arms back around him.

“Nothing, I just got some stuff to do” He answered, not really sure how to explain.

“What stuff? It’s like...” She trailed of checking her watch “8pm. Oh and don’t worry my watch is water proof! She said adding a little laugh onto the end before leaning into kiss him again only to have him move further back, now pressed against the wall.

“I said I’ve got stuff to do” He said a little more aggressively, stepping to the side to get away from her grasp.

“What’s up with you” She asked sensing the tension.

“Nothing” He said again aggressively.” I’m gunna go!”

“But...” She started to say but Aden had already gone leaving Belle standing there wondering what on earth she had done wrong.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Eight

Aden slowly walked down the beach trying to sort out his thoughts. The same thing had happened with Nicole. He just couldn’t do it. Their touch against his skin just reminded his of his past. It felt wrong and worse than that, every time things got hot and heavy, flashbacks of them nights would return making him feel dirty, weak and pathetic.

He kicked the sand angrily before letting his arse fall to the ground and put his hands in his head. He’d been so mean and rude to Belle and was afraid he had pushed her away. He didn’t explain anything and just left her there meaning She probably thought she had done something wrong.

He looked at his watch and saw that it was 8.30. He really should head home, but he body didn’t seem to want to move. He just sat there and stared out into nothingness thinking about how messed up he was. Everything in his past had mucked up and had haunted him every day for the last ten years. It was always there, the pain, the hate towards his family, but he never showed it. He would always break anyone down before they could come close to him. Yes, there was Roman, but he had never really opened up to him. He hadn’t actually told anyone about the abuse himself It was always someone else who told others. He had never trusted someone enough to open up to them. With Belle he thought maybe he could, In time.

--

Roman finished the locking up the Diner after doing the late shift and waiting for the last of the customers to leave. He waved a couple as they left and turned to go home. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a dark shape on the beach, throwing stones into the sea aggressively. He looked over to the figure for a moment trying to see if he could recognise him. As the shape went to throw the next rock, his body turned slightly to the side and along with the moonlight allowed Roman to see that it was Aden, before his face returned to the shadows.

Roman made his way slowly to the beach and stood behind him waiting for Aden to recognise his presence. At his feet, Aden had a pile of medium sized rocks. The beach itself was free of such rocks so it was obvious he hadn’t just been bored. He had gone to the trouble to get the rocks in order to release any anger.

It took a moment for Aden to realize he was there, but it was a sudden interruption of his thoughts meaning Aden stepped back when he saw him standing there. He hadn’t had a clue Roman was behind him. They looked at each other before Aden threw the next stone, with the same amount of aggressiveness as before.

Aden watched the rock hit the water and the ripples scatter over the surface before disappearing. He stared out at the sea for a moment before slowly lowering his body to the floor and lifting his knee’s up to his chest. Roman did the same as him and the two of them sat in silence for moment.

“Hey mate” Roman said, shattering the silence.

“Hi” Aden replied quietly.

“Not staying at belles tonight?” Roman questioned.

“Nope” Aden said in a kind of disappointed tone. He removed one of his hands from around his legs and began to ply with the sand to the side of him, in between him and Roman.

“Have you guys had an..”

“No!” Aden interrupted before Roman could finish his question.

“Ok...” Roman said calmly “But it’s getting late so maybe we should go home?”

He stood up and waited to see whether Aden would do the same. Aden looked up at him for a moment or two before pushing his hands into the sand and lifting himself up. Roman walked ahead slightly leaving Aden the choice whether to talk, or just to think without any interruptions.

Archived