Just Three Words

Guest MissOlivia22

Story Title: Just Three Words

Type of story: short/long fic (undecided)

Main Characters: Aden, Belle, Nicole, Geoff, Roman, Irene, Annie

BTTB rating: T

Genre: General(Not sure)

Does story include spoilers: Possibly for UK veiwers

Any warnings:Nones of yet, Will be added when needed

Summary: Aden and Belle have been dating for about a month, Geoff and Nicole have been flirting for while. The whole "Elliot, Kidnap, Stranded storyline hasn't happen and won't - Elliot has never been it it. Aden Hasn't told Belle His secret. No real storyline XD Just a general fan fic

Being proof read: No

Chapter One

"Do you wanna come in" Nicole Asked Geoff when they reached the end of the path outside her house

"I've got some stuff to do, but I'll text you later" He replied before smiling and walking off. Nicole smiled slightly back at him, before sighing as soon as his back was turned and walking up to the door. As she entered, she was greeted by An adorable site. Belle and Aden were both lying on the sofa, Belles eyes closed and face pale against her dark brown hair. Her head was gently leaning on Aden's chest and his arms were around her protectively. He was just looking at her, his eyes fixated on her face. His eyes flickered up as Nicole entered the room and he gestured for her to be quiet.

"She's not feeling well" He explained to her in a hushed voice. " She was gunna go home, but she fell asleep"

"Oh...." She said before chucking her school bag on the floor and jumping on the sofa. Grabbing the remote, She flicked the tv on, but doing this stirred Belle.

"Turn it down a little" He asked her hoping that it hadn't awoken her. Rolling her eyes she obeyed and turned down the volume. She looked over at the two of them, He arm around her waist and his free hand stoking her hair. She saw a flicker of Belles eyes. Ignoring it, she faced Aden.

"So how are you two" She asked, returning her gaze to the TV.

"Fine" He replied not really taking that much notice

"Oh come of it. I've seen the way you look at her. You're more than fine"

Aden blushed and a small smile appeared on his face

"You love her don't you"

"Yes" Aden replied in hushed voice. It was at that point she noticed Belles Mouth form a small smile.

"Have you told her that" Inquired Nicole

" No" Aden said, the smile disappearing from his mouth and looking kind of embarrassed

"But our defiantly love her" Nicole said deciding to see if there would be a reaction from Belle.

"I already told you yes" He said sounding slightly annoyed. Nicole looked down at Belle Again. The smile Had returned again. She could tell at this point that she was starting to annoy Aden so she Simply turned of the TV and walked slowly towards him grinning

"Oh and Aden". She said looking down at him. He looked up at her not knowing what she was up to.

"She's awake..." She whispered in his ear and walking off. She looked back for a moment to see a look of worry on Aden's face and Belle trying her hardest to pretend to still be asleep. The smile disappeared from Belles face and she treid her hardest to keep a straight face. She really hoped that Aden thought Nicole was playing with him. She didn't want him to feel embarrassed.

Aden was shocked. He looked down at Belle. Her face was straight and she looked as she had done before Nicole walked in. He wasn't sure whether Nicole was telling the truth. He stared at her for a few seconds before deciding to believe that she was still asleep. He didn't want to have to deal with her hearing the just had conversation. He did love her, But he just didn't know how to tell her.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol

I don't think I'll break them up. I love them too much XD

Chapter Two

After few more minutes of lying in his arms, Belle was convinced that Aden had not taken any notice of what Nicole had said and *woke up*.

“What I miss” She said before yawning

“Oh not much, Nicole and Geoff have been hanging out, She only just got in”

“What time is it” She said noticing that it was dark outside.

“8.30ish” Replied Aden.

“And they only just got in.... What they been up to”

“I think they were hanging at the beach since school” Aden said laughing at Belle’s remark. She raised her eyebrows.

“Ooh Eeer” She said before pausing “Come on I better get back” she said hitting Aden’s arm. He moved it from around her waist and she stood up and readjusted her dress.

“Unless I stay here tonight” She asked looking at Aden smiling. He stood up placed his arms around her.

“I suppose, although it’s a very small bed” He said grinning.

“We’ll have to squeeze in.” She replied looking up into his beautiful eyes. He leaned in an placed his lips on hers as they engaged in a passionate kiss.

“Dinner first though” He said pulling away, grabbing her hand and pulling a giggling Belle into the kitchen.

--------------

Belle wrapped her arms around his as they lay there squished together byt the fact the bed was only meant for one. She pushed herself up and buried her head in his neck gently kissing it whilst running her hand up his chest. She looked up to see Aden looking at the floor beside the bed and not really interested with her roaming hand.

“You Ok” She asked

“Yeh, Just not in the mood” He said bluntly

“Oh Ok” She said removing her hand from his chest. He turned on his side and closed his eyes. Belle looked at him for a moment before placing her head on the pillow, her arms around him and Closing her eyes.

--------------

The next thing she new, she was felt the bed moving and heavy breathing. Some time in the night, they must had turned because and Aden’s arms were around her. She looked over her shoulder to see Aden Breathing heavily and tossing around. It had been happening a lot recently. They were nightmares of some sort. They first time it happened, He had got extremely annoyed when she tried to ask what was wrong or to comfort him as he tried to sleep. She had learnt since then just to leave him or make him even angrier with her. She usually left him, but this time it seemed worse. He would usually wake up but he just seemed to toss around breathing heavily, without waking. His face was was red, his face scrunched and his chest rising and falling rapidly.

“Aden” She said. A few seconds past and there was no reply

“Aden” She said trying again, this time slightly shaking him to try and wake him.

“ADEN” She said louder. It working this time and Aden’s eyes flew open and he sat up suddenly. His eyes red and tearing up, he gripped his the quilt and tried to slow his breathing. Belle sat up looking at him concerned,

“Aden” She whispered reaching her hand out and placing it on his shoulder. He shook her hand off violently and faced her

“Don’t touch me” He yelled at her. He jumped of the bed and grabbed a shirt from the chair in the corner. He hurriedly put it on and ran out of the door, slamming it as did.

Archived