Just Three Words

Guest MissOlivia22

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that she knows he loves her, I hope she doesn't let him push her away. It's weird but as much I love cute and cuddly Adelle I seem to be loving angsty Adelle more and more everyday, maybe it's because of the growing number of fics about it. I think I might actually like Nicole in this, okay that's most likely because she is responsible for Belle knowing how he feels. As long as Belle and Aden are the main focus then I think I might enjoy Nicole in this story.

AWwww. Aden loves Belle.

But awww, Belle pretending to be asleep.

And then going to sleep.

Aden was having dreams of his grandfather abusing him of course.

And then was scared that Belle would findout and stuff and went.

Awww. Aden needs to open up to belle.

Awesome start and second chapter.

Cant wait for moreee.

Love Jess

xoxo

Not really sure about this chapter, I couldn't get it to come out the way I wanted, But its an update none the less. Kinda SHort

---

Aden leaned against the wall, his hand on his head, crying. He just wanted it to stop, the dreams, the nightmares, all of it. His skin was crawling, he felt dirty and confused. His body was shaking and his face soaked with tears as he tried to relax his body and forget. He heard creaking of the floor from somewhere down the hall and then a light. It was Roman.

Aden looked away and tried to wipe away the tears, but he couldn’t stop more escaping from his eyes or stop his body from shaken. He took a deep breath in and held it, in hopes to calm himself before Roman realised he was upset.

“Aden” Roman said concerned, noticing that the light was reflecting on Aden’s moist cheeks. Aden avoided his eyes and looked at the ground beside his feet

“Do you wanna talk” He said after a few seconds of silence

“No” He said shaking his head “Just leave it.” As he headed down the stairs, Aden’s bedroom door opened. Belle stuck her head out the door, looked around to see that Aden wasn’t in view and stepped out.

“What just happened” Roman asked, although looking from Belle’s face, it seemed that she didn’t have a clue either.

“I’m not really sure... He had some kind of nightmare and then freaked when I tried to comfort him and walked out” She replied. There was a pause before either of them said anything.

“I’ll go have a talk with him, you just go back to bed” He said smiling sympathetically and heading towards the stairs.

“Roman” Belle called after him “ What’s going on” She pleaded.

“Its not my place to tell you” He said before heading down the stairs.

--

Aden had stood at the bottom of the stairs for a moment to see if Roman was going to follow him, but after about a minute, he didn’t hear any footsteps and let out a sigh of relief. He had started to calm down and tears had stopped although his body was still shaking. He slowly walked into the kitchen and turned the tap on full and let it run for a minute before shoving his hands under it and splashing the water on his face. Hearing a noise behind him, he turned to see Roman standing in the door of the kitchen. He grabbed a tea towel from the side to dry his face.

“I said I don’t wanna talk” He said looking at the floor

“I just wanted to make sure you were OK”

“I’m fine, so just go back to bed” He said looking up at Roman.

“Belle said you had some kind of nightmare”

“Yeh well Belle doesn’t know what she is talking about” Aden said angrily. Roman looked at him before walking over to the cabinet and taking out a packet of pills. He took out two and placed them on the side.

“Sleeping Pills” He said when he saw the confused look he was getting.

“Thanks” Aden said quietly

“But if you do wanna talk.... You know where to find me” He said “Night” he said before turning and heading back upstairs.

Aden looked at the pills for a moment before grabbing them, a glass of water and heading to the sofa. He didn’t want to face Belle, So he swallowed the pills and stared at the ceiling waiting for them to kick in.

They didn’t.

Archived