Just Three Words

Guest MissOlivia22

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

warning: Contains a Flashback of abuse although its doesn't go into detail, I thought I would warn you

Not sure if I like this chapter. Another might come a little later, more Belle/Adell rather then mainly based on Aden

------

“Aden.... ADEN” Belle yelled down the beach. He either didn’t hear her or decided not to. She ran up slide her hand around his waist. She felt him flinch as she did it realising then that he was listening to his IPod and hadn’t heard her approach.

“At least he wasn’t ignoring me” she thought to herself. Aden turned around and removed the headphones from his ears. He looked so so tired.

“Hey” He said turning and continuing to walk. Belle stood there for a moment taking in the lack of response she got, before catching up and slipping her hand in his.

“You Left early today” she said

“Yeh just wanted to take a walk” He said bluntly. Without making eye contact.

“Ok, Wanna meet up at lunch” she said trying to get more than a sentence out of him

“Sure” He replied smiling. He leaned down and kissed her gently. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close but somehow she could sense that he wanted to get rid of her.

“Cool, meet me outside school” She said

“Sure, but I really should get going” He said turning and walking off.

“Bye” She said watching him walk slowly away before looking at her watch to see that school doesn’t start for another hour.

“Ok, off you go” said Mr Fairhurst loudly over the bell that was buzzing throughout the room. Gathering his stuff and chucking it in his bag, and heading towards to door.

“Not you Aden” He said before he had a chance to escape. Aden looked at him in confused way as if to “what have I done this time”

“English Essay, due last week. Have you got it”

“No” Said Aden sighing

“Sit down, you can do it now”

“But I’ve gotta be somewhere” He said desperately

“School come first. You didn’t repeat year twelve to slack off “He replied indicating for Aden to sit down. Aden rolled his eyes and chucked his bag under the desk and grabbing his book from his bag once again.

About 30 minutes passed when he heard Mr Fairhurst rise from his desk and walk out the door. He sighed and rested his head on his desk

“God I’m so tired” He thought to himself resting his head on the table and deciding to close his eyes for a few seconds. Unintentionally, He fell asleep

[flashback]

Grabbing his quilt, he pulled it over him and tried to pull in and hold all the edges in an attempt to stop or slow down what he knew was coming. He could hear footprints approaching. Oh so quiet yet the scariest sound in the world. The door creaked open and the footprints got louder. He started to cry silently as he felt the quilt being tugged from his desperate hands. He looked up to see his grandfather. His face looked so soft and so nice, but his hands so evil. He closed his eyes his eyes and tried to block it out as he felt his grandfather, a person who he should trust begin to destroy his innocence once again. [/flashback

“ADEN” He heard a distance yell. He felt himself being shaken away from that terrible moment

“Come on wake up” Came the voice again. He eyes open sharply and he pushed himself up at such a force the chair gave way and he ended up on the floor. He heard a laugh come from above which quickly disappeared when Miles saw the look of horror and fear in his eyes.

“Uh Miles” Came a voice from the doorway they both looked to see Mr Fairhurst standing there looking confused. Miles looked back at Aden. His breath was short and his eyes tearing up. He held out his hand to help him up. Aden stared out his hand for a moment before grabbing the desk behind him and pulling himself up.

“Aden, are you Ok” Miles asked concerned. Aden’s eyes flickered between the two of them before he grabbed his bag and headed towards the door hoping just to get out of there. Mr Fairhurst stood his ground at the door and didn’t let him out

“Your in detention. You can’t just leave, Have you finished your Essay” He said

“I think you should just let him go” Miles chipped in seeing that Aden was distressed. He moved out the way and Aden walked away at a speed shoving people out the way as he did so.

Miles and Mr Fairhurst were left standing there confused.

Archived