Just Three Words

Guest MissOlivia22

No ones update their fan fics, and I'm bored. Its only a short chapter, but I felt like awakening this thread again.

“Ok, so who wants to read out what they’ve done so far” Asked Mr coupland looking around the class only to find everyone avoiding his eye contact.

“Aden does” Said Nicole loudly from the back. She smirked as he turned to face her, glaring angrily at her before turning and facing Mr Coupland, the one thing he had been avoiding since the start of the lesson. They looked at each other for a moment not saying a word. The other student in the class looked at each other sensing the tension between the two of them. After a few more seconds of awkward silence, Mr Coupland broke the staring and looked to the back of the class.

“Thanks for volunteering Nicole.” He said leaning on his desk.

“Uh, that’s not fair” Complained Nicole

“Well then, next time put your hand up instead of shouting out” Countered Mr coupland before returning to his seat and waiting for her to begin. Reluctantly Nicole grabbed her book and began to read what she had done so far.

“Ah, never mind Nicole, your in luck lessons over. Finish this for next lesson, you can read it then” Mr Coupland said as he looked at his watch. The class began to disperse and head towards the door.

“Can I have a word please Aden” He said as Aden stood up.

“Nope” Said Aden bluntly and walking towards the door. A few laughs came from the students who were still in the room.

“Aden!” He shouted after him but he didn’t get a reply

"Out” he said the people who still remained. The girls giggles as they passed, the boys smirked leaving Mr coupland sitting there annoyed.

---

“Have fun at school” Belle said as Aden approached her on the beach, still in uniform

“That good” She said sarcastically as she saw the face he was pulling.

“Its freezing out here, aren’t you cold” Aden asked sitting down I the sand beside her.

“Yeh A little” She said snuggling up to him as he wrapped his arms around her. They sat there for a few minutes looking out to sea and holding each other close. Nothing was said, but they were so caught up in thought, neither of them noticed it had started to rain lightly until a droplet landed on belles cheek. She wiped it away groaning as she took his hand from around her and stood up.

“Come on, mine or yours” she asked pulling Aden up and turning around.

“How bout neither” He said pulling her back by the waist as she started walk away. The ain had started to fall heavily and the two of them were slowly getting wetter and wetter.

“Aden come on, were getting wet” She said turning and facing him.

“Do you have your phone or Ipod with you” He asked.

“No...” She replied confused.

“Good then you don’t have to worry about them getting wet” He said pulling her close and leaning in to kiss her but Before their lips met, Belle laughed and turned away.

“Oh Come off it” She said.

“What!”

“Kissing in the rain. How cliché” She said still laughing.

“So... I bet you’ve always wanted to. Now’s your chance” He said leaning in again. Their lips met and for a few precious moments they engaged in a passionate kiss until Belle couldn’t help but giggle and pulled away.

“Happy. Mine or yours?” She asked again.

“Yours is good” he said slipping his wet hand into hers and walking slowly down the beach towards Belle place finding no need to rush as the two of them were already soaked.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived