Just Three Words

Guest MissOlivia22

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow two chapters to catch up on, I havent been on for a couple of days so I was so happy that I had two chappy's to read.

And May I say that I loved them completely, the way you described Aden's pain and hurt and Romans respect of not telling Belle there and then was truly amazing and beautiful.

And the flashback . . . . WOW :)

I loved all the descriptions and the emotional fear Aden has after it, all the hurt and pain . . .

Amazing, well done :D

Sorry I havent updated. I wasn't sure whether or not too, but I got talked into it XD

----

Aden tried to shake off the ashamed feeling as he walked speedily down the corridor shoving past anyone who got in his way. He was heading towards the bathroom when he slammed into someone shoulder and was unexpectedly pulled to a halt. He looked round to see Nicole arm outstretched and attached to his squeezing intensely. He hadn’t realised how strong Nicole was.

“Oi watch were you’re going. Don’t think I’m just gunna ignore the fact that you just slammed into me and let you walk away.” She said angrily “This is a brand new bag and if you had pulled it with you as you walked like a jerk down the hallway you could have broken the strap. And then I would have been annoyed” She glared at him, still holding his arm. He pulled it out from her grasp, glared at her for a moment longer and continued walking down the hallway ignoring her angry calls after him.

“Hey what’s up with you today” Said Geoff

“Don’t you mean what’s up with him....” She replied shoving her books in her locker

“No” He said pausing “I wanna know what’s up with you, I mean you weren’t exactly calm there were you”

“He just really starting to get on my nerves” She said slamming the locker shut and walking away leaving Geoff standing there confused.

---

Belle looked at her watch for the third time in five minutes. There was only about 10 minutes of Aden’s lunch left and he still hadn’t turned up. She sighed and removed her Mobile from her pocket to check if she had any messages, but once again there was nothing. She was seriously considering just leaving despite how much she loved him. She was bored and she could be getting on with something else. It was at this point she heard footsteps approaching. She looked up to see Aden jogging towards her.

“I’m so sorry, I had a detention” He said. Belle looked up to him, his eyes seemed slightly red and puffy

“Are you Ok” She said concerned

“Yeh why wouldn’t I be” He replied sitting on the bench and avoiding eye contact. She looked at him for a second and decided not to push him.

“Nothing, forget I said anything. Who was your det with” She asked

“Fairhurst, Didn’t do some English assignment” He said

“I’m surprised you got out at all”

“Yeh, He was in a good mood” Aden lied

“No point going anywhere, you gotta get back” Belle said standing up and grabbing her bag

“Or..... I could skip last lesson” Standing and wrapping his arms around her waist

“And why would you do that, you’re not repeating year twelve to slack of” She said in a mocking voice.

“I wanna catch up on what I missed this Lunch” He lied again. He had Mr Copeland last and he really couldn’t be asked to speak to him after what happened during his detention.

“I’ve got stuff to do anyway, so you better get to class” She said rubbing her hands up his back before removing his hands from around her. She looked up to see Aden pulling a upset face with puppy dog eyes. She leant up and placed a light kiss on his lips.

“Nope, I’m not gunna fool for your puppy dog face” She said laughing before leaning in to give him one final Kiss, saying bye and walking off. Aden watched as she left contemplating whether or not to go to lesson or not, but it was too late to choose the second option as Nicole had spotted him and had decided to come have another go at him. With how he treated her earlier, he wouldn’t be surprised if she dobbed him in for skipping lesson.

“ You still being a jerk” She asked as she approached. He rolled his eyes and walked passed her and headed towards History.

“Obviously you are” She shouted after him.

Archived