Style & Fashion

Guest Eli

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yeah, don't get me wrong, I totally agree with you, and that's what I did all of last winter and intend on doing this winter as well. I'm asking out of pure curiosity to be honest, because it seems like so many people here HATE them and hardly anyone likes them. And I don't really get it. Yes, I agree that it doesn't always look very nice if you wear worn-out uggs with sweatpants, but that has more to do with the sweatpants and the outfit in general if you ask me.... Am I the only one who thinks these shoes are being judged too harshly? A lot of times I actually think uggs look better than a lot of "fancy boots" if worn with skinny jeans.

I love Uggs!!

I like always wear them! Primark have them for like £5! I have them in every colour twice haha!

I'm really liking dresses with leggings at the minute! And im also loving skinny jeans with galiator sandals, I have a really random style lol.

Oh and i just got my hair done brunette, and found the cutest little bow clips! Theyre adorable! I didn't think i'd suit them but i actually do! Im goin to go to town tomorrow and go see if i can get a bunch more, But cheaper lol, Primark!! haha Probs get them for a pound! :D:D

Also, if anyone has any good fashion/style related blogs to recommend, I'd appreciate that too :)

I don't know if this counts but it's always a good read. Click me.

Also, there's nothing wrong with Ugg Boots. Everyone I know swears by them.

^ Yeah, I swear by uggs too. They're really good for winter and cold days at home. But I don't wear them out. I think it's a bit tacky to wear them out of the house. But that's just my opinion.

At the moment I'm loving the Nautical Look - is anyone with me on this? :ph34r:

I'm with you, haaxhaa. I'm really loving the look - and I recently bought a beachbag with navy blue and white stripes and I've been taking it everywhere with me :D.

Ugg boots are so warm and comfy but it's slightly strange wearing them out.

Are gladiator sandals still in style? I use to think they were hideous coz they looked like roman sandals (shoes I have to wear to school) but my opinions totally changed. They suit pretty much any sort of clothing so I'm thinking about getting a pair for summer! :) If they don't work out, I think I'll just stick to good ol' jandals. :D

Archived