Style & Fashion

Guest Eli

I love the fringe thing, I think it's a great plan but what's your hair like, is it very thin or does it have more body to it? I find the diagonal fringe works better with very thin hair (a la me!). I'm the same with hair dressers too, my mum does mine, even after I've moved out! No point paying money for something my mum can do for free!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm the same with the fringe thing, had it when I was younger and now don't want one!

But, in saying that, I've realised that they can work if done right, as long as your hair is straight, (so the fringe doesn't go crazy) and you're prepared for a bit of extra work, then I say go for it.

But, do remember that I went straight from my fringe to a side fringe, so don't fret if you hate it. Fringes are so cute, and they can work wonders for many people. Just a quick question, what sort of size is your forehead? I know that it sounds random, but mine is so big that I can't not have any kind of fringe, but I know that people with small foreheads are better off without a fringe.

Good luck!

Any opinions? Because I desperately need your help. I'm the kind of person who will cry for weeks if I get a really bad hair cut :P

Same here, my sister highlighted my hair and I cried for two full days until I when to the hairdresser and got it died plain brown again. I understand fridge phobias but I have always had one, and I'm 16. It used to be the straight cut one but when I turned 11 I got a side fridge and kept it for a couple of years (I have a thing about the size of my forehead, therefore a fridge is essential), last summer I got it cut straight again but found it grew too quickly and I couldn't get away with it so I'm back to a side fringe again.

I'm the same, I have had too many bad haircuts. I have had a side fringe for sooo long and i'd have it no otherway because I could never pull off a flinge like Eli wants. I also play it really safe with Colours,as I reaallly hate my natural colour so I go darker like a chestnut brown (used to get foils too but they are boring now).

I have a friend who recently died her hair red, in the middle of a school week! This may sound stupid but I could never do that, if it turned out bad I couldn't go in! When my sister highlighted mine I wouldn't go in on the Monday so I never get my hair cut on a weekday :P

I'm dying my hair dark brown when we get off for study leave, my friend is dying hers purple, i said I would do one strand :P

I have got myself into a predicament with something I wouldn't normally wear(it's a poncho style cardi from Country Road), But I tried it on and it looked really great on.I'm a little unsure if I should buy it or not because of my small build.I'd get the grey one.

http://www.countryroad.com.au/#/womenswear/casual/7

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with hair extensions?

Ive never had them coz my hairs just long as anyway, but my cousin actually has these cute extensions that just somehow clip into your hair. They are really easy to use, So she can take them out, and put them back in whenever she wants, and they last for yonks. And they look really good. It looks like she has real hair.

I have got myself into a predicament with something I wouldn't normally wear(it's a poncho style cardi from Country Road), But I tried it on and it looked really great on.I'm a little unsure if I should buy it or not because of my small build.I'd get the grey one.

http://www.countryroad.com.au/#/womenswear/casual/7

if ur talking about a poncho dont u mean look 8?...look 7 is a tailored jacket...i really like the black and grey checked shirt dress and the black blouse with the the bow on the neckline...its very blair from gossip girl hehe.

Archived