Dangerous Games

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not trust Nicole!!!! She is definately up to something!!!!

Aden needs to tell Belle the truth, as Belle will find out and then Adelle will be destroyed :( and we will not be happy with that!!!!! :angry:

Great chapter

“Wow…That hurt…Never been called a mistake…Well apart form a few times by my mother…” Nicole admitted.

ouch! :lol: Nicole's so blasé about it too :P

but i'm not liking what she's up to now.... <_<

i think you should update and we can really see what Nicole has planned. :D

EDIT: Aden <_< tell Belle!

Aden's comment to Nicole about how one minute she can act like a cow and the next be genuine reminded me of the show when Belle made the comment about Aden being a good guy one minute and then a loser the next. It scares me when I can make comparisons between Belle/Aden and Nicole/Aden. I hope whatever Nicole is up to, and you know she is up to something, it has nothing to do with Aden and she really isn't interested in him. Because Aden being thankful to her and thinking she can be a good person is giving me a bad feeling.

Love that Roman and Amanda aren't letting her walk all over them.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys! :)

Sorry for the lack of updates...in the past 2 months. ( :o ) I haven't abandoned this fic. I have just been so busy lately and don't get a lot of time to come online as much now. However, an update will be coming soon. I'll try tonight if I can. I think I might have the next chapter done from when I started writing this fic. Anyways, if I do or not, I will have an update soon.

Thanks.

Chapter 12

Aden knocked on the door of Belle’s house. He waited for her to answer, going over what he would say. She opened the door.

“I‘m sorry!” he blurred out.

“Huh?” Belle asked sounding annoyed.

“Ok, honestly, I panicked and didn‘t know how to start…” Aden admitted.

“Why don‘t you come in.” Belle said opening the door wider.

Aden walked in. He looked around for a minute before starting to talk. He sat down beside Belle on the couch.

“Belle, I don‘t know what too say, you know? I‘m just so in creditably sorry about what happened the other day. I didn‘t mean to say Nicole‘s name. I don‘t know what I was thinking.” Aden explained.

“You know its not just saying her name right? You see a problem with her, don‘t you?” Belle asked.

“Yes, I really do. I will admit when she first came I was…dazzled by her. She was the new girl in town. But I looked at you and realised what I had, is what I want” Aden replied.

“Aden …”

“Please, I‘m not finished” Aden continued and grabbed her hands “I made a mistake when I started liking her. But believe me, I would never take it future than that”

Just as he had finished the sentence, he had a flashback of the night before when he slept with Nicole and had the guiltiest feeling. Should he tell her? He didn’t think it was the best idea.

“Aden, I really care about you so much and after being together for a long time, I will not let a girl like that come between us. I love you so much and want to be with you for the rest of my life” Belle smiled.

Belle leaned in and kissed him. They were happy again and knew Nicole wouldn’t come between them now.

“Well maybe not the rest of my life…But until I get sick of you…” Belle joked.

Aden laughed. He knew Belle was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. They sat watching the TV for the rest of the day. Roman and Amanda walked into the house after a while. They talked to Aden and Belle for a bit before heading upstairs. A few minutes after, Nicole walked into the house. She smiled seeing Aden and Belle together.

“Hey guys! Looks like you are back on track then. Good too see!” Nicole said.

“Yeah, we are back together and more in love than ever.” Belle smiled at Aden.

“Even though you might not believe this but I really am glad to see you back together.” Nicole admitted.

Nicole walked past then and into the kitchen. Aden and Belle looked at each other.

“What do you think? Reckon she is serious?” Aden asked.

“Hm…She can be nice when she wants too be. I guess I gave her a hard time. Maybe we actually should try and be proper friends.” Belle suggested. “Let her hang around with us and Mattie and Ric.” she continued.

“Only if you want too Belle.” Aden told her.

“Yeah, well lets see what happens.” Belle smirked “I think it will take time to get used to her after what she did…”

“What do you mean?” Aden asked curiously

“Oh, just what she said to my mum last week that is all. ” Belle said regretting she had said anything. “And also, I was pretty harsh with her this morning when Amanda said she was grounded for 2 weeks.”

Nicole walked back into the living room. She sat down on the armchair. Aden and Belle looked at her.

“I‘m having a dinner party for a few people I have hurt since I arrived in the way. I want you both too come…” Nicole said.

“Awh Nicole, that is really nice of you!” Belle smiled.

“Well I realised I have more enemies here than friends. So, may as well make it up to everyone. Dad said it was a good idea and he would cook and I would do the menu and such.” Nicole replied.

“Sounds like a good idea. Have any details. Time? Clothes to wear?” Belle asked.

“Well, I am holding it in the diner. Saturday evening at 8pm I think. I will have to check the time with my dad. Clothes…Err, I think you should dress dressy. Maybe dresses?” Nicole suggested.

“Sounds great, doesn‘t it babe?” Belle said too Aden.

“Yes, it really does sound great. Good chance to make an apology too” Aden said flicking onto the sports channel on the TV.

“Yes, I should apologise to Irene and your mum, especially.” Nicole replied.

“Who else is going then?” Aden asked.

“Well, us 3. Dad and Amanda. I was thinking Ric and Mattie. Then Irene and Leah for letting me hold it at the diner. And also…Drew…” Nicole brushed.

“Your blushing!!!” Aden laughed.

“Do you have a thing for him?” Belle asked excited.

“Yeah…I kinda do…I mean, come on he is so hot!” Nicole admitted. “I just wasn‘t in the mood to talk to him after the party really and said some things I regretted. I would like to go on a date and see what happens.” Nicole grinned.

“Well he is a great guy, I know that. I dated him…twice!” Belle laughed.

“Really? I didn‘t know that” Nicole said.

“Yes, he knows how to treat a girl right. You will be a lucky girl if you guys start dating” Belle smiled.

“I will have to ask him tomorrow if he would like too come. Do you guys think you could ask Mattie and Ric for me tomorrow? I‘m just so busy and will not have enough time to get everything sorted?” Nicole asked.

“Sounds good. We will see them tomorrow anyways.” Belle replied.

“Great, well I must go to bed now. Its been a long day and must get an early start on the day” Nicole said getting up off the armchair.

“Ok, good night Nicole” Belle smiled.

“Goodnight guys. See you tomorrow” Nicole replied.

“Yeah, night Nicole.” Aden said.

Nicole smiled and walked up the stairs too bed. It was a long day and needed to get some sleep before tomorrow. Before turning off her light, he phone rang once again. It was the same person. She rejected the call. She thought her voicemail would have got it into their head that she didn’t want to talk. Downstairs, Belle and Aden were still watching TV.

“Wow, I certainly see a change in her.” Belle replied grabbing the remote and changing the channel.

“Hey! I was watching that!” Aden gave out and tried to get the remote off her. “And yeah, I do too”

“You want it? You really really want it, do you?” Belle teased putting her arms in the air so he couldn’t reach the remote.

“Yes!! Pleaseeeee” Aden begged trying to get it.

“Tough” Belle winked “I would like to watch Australia’s Next Top Model and this is my house. ”

“Fine!” Aden replied in a huff.

Belle turned his head and kissed him. He smiled.

“Can’t stay mad at me for long, can you?” Belle teased.

“Nope! Listen, I should probably go now.” Aden said getting up off the couch.

“Wow, you really wanna watch that football, don‘t you?” Belle laughed getting up and walking over too the door.

“Absolutely!” Aden said grabbing her and looking into her eyes.

“Hey!” Belle said sadly.

“I‘m joking, babe. I‘m just so tried. Didn‘t get a lot of sleep last night.” Aden replied.

“Oh really? Were you doing something you shouldn’t be doing?” Belle joked.

“Haha, nope!” Aden lied and kissed her.

He walked out the door. She stood there, watching him walking out of the garden. He felt so guilty. But, he knew that Nicole wouldn’t say anything since she was trying to be everyone’s friend now. So he was safe and knew his secret wouldn’t get out. He just had to make sure Mattie knew in case she said anything the next day. He went home and rang Mattie. Her phone rang out, so he left a message on her voicemail.

“Hey Mattie. Its Aden here. Just letting you know that I didn‘t tell Belle about me and Nicole. We are back together but she doesn‘t know. I decided against it as it would crush her and I don’t want that to happen. I just hope you get this in time before you see her. Well, goodnight”

He hung up the phone and went to bed hoping she would get the message. If she didn’t, his world would come crashing down on top of him.

Preview: Will Mattie get the message before it is too late?

Archived