Dangerous Games

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belle will of course win...

I hope Nicole doesnt get her claws into Aden, if she does I'm hoping it will be that she forces herself onto him and Belle to the rescue. Maybe she gets her claws into Jack (hint, hint :ph34r::lol: )

Now, I think its fairly obvious, this was a great update, you write so well XD

update? pretty please

Chapter 7

Saturday night had arrived. While Mattie, Belle and Nicole were upstairs getting ready, Ric and Aden waited patiently downstairs. The girls were taking a very long time to get ready.

“That was nice of her to give you a dress” Mattie said as Belle came out in the red dress. “Looks fab on you also. Aden will not be able to take his eyes off you”

“Haha, that’s…Lets hope so…” Belle answered.

“Huh? What do you mean by that?” Mattie laughed but was confused at the same time.

“I mean…You know Nicole. She went after Jack the other day and she is obviously interested in Aden…I just worry he will go back to his old ways and may cheat on me…” Belle said and sat down beside her.

“Belle, he loves you and he has really changed since he met you. Everyone says it and he would never cheat on you” Mattie said trying to comfort her.

“I hope not anyways…” Belle responded.

“He won‘t!” Mattie said laughing. She took Belle’s hand. “I promise you that..”

Belle smiled. She went over and put on her shoes. “How do I look?” she asked.

“Amazing! Now, lets go.” Mattie replied.

Mattie and Belle walked past Nicole’s room. They knocked on the door.

“Just a minute!” Nicole shouted from inside the room “You guys go on downstairs, I will be there soon”

Mattie and Belle looked at each other and they walked stairs arm in arm laughing. Once downstairs, they were both greeted by their boyfriends who kissed both on them and complimented them on how great they looked. Nicole started to walk down the stairs. She coughed in order to get attention. All four immediately turned around to look at her. At the corner on her eye, Belle could see Aden’s eyes focused on Nicole fabulous long legs. She looked devastated that she didn’t get the same reaction from him when she came downstairs.

“How do I look?” Nicole asked. She had her tight black dress on with black shoes that have one diamond in the middle of the shoe. Her hair was curled and the sides were taken up and clipped back. She looked amazing, Aden thought. The guys were two scared to admit that she looked great.

“Very nice!” Mattie commented.

Nicole smirked. She knew they all thought she looked amazing but couldn’t say it. Roman and Amanda came out of the kitchen. They both said goodbye to the 5 of them and they set off for the party in Ric’s house. Once they had arrived at the house, they turned on the music and got a drink. After an hour, the house was full of people. Rooms were occupied by people who wanted to do more than making out, people flooded the front room as well as the kitchen. Many were dancing, others were talking and laughing.

“Hey”

Nicole turned around to find a drunken guy drooling over her. She gave him a look and he backed off. Another guy came up to her.

“Sorry about him. He doesn’t know how to act around girls” the guy laughed.

“Don’t worry about him. I know exactly how to handle guys” Nicole flirted.

“Oh really?” The guy joked.

“Yes, really. I know …exactly…how…to …handle…men…” Nicole said slowly as she began touching the guys face.

She leaned in and kissed him. From a far, Aden was watching Nicole kissing this guy. Something inside him made him very annoyed off. He knew he liked Nicole but it looked like his feelings were developing into something more a crush.

“You wanna go find a room?” the guy suggested after they stopped kissing.

“Absolutely!” she grinned as she saw Aden getting crushed. Aden stormed out of the house once he saw them walked into the hallway and up stairs.

“Oh my God!!” Belle said going over to Ric and Mattie.

“What?” Ric asked.

“Nicole walked up the stairs with …Drew!” Belle said shocked.

“Wow, didn’t think he would do her, to be honest.” Ric replied.

Mattie looked at Belle. She looked devastated once again. Was Belle jealous of Nicole? Mattie needed to find out what was going on with her.

“Hey, have any of you seen Aden? Haven’t seen each other in a while” Belle asked.

They both said no and Belle walked out the back and sat down. Mattie walked out after her. Belle was sobbing.

“Belle?”

“Mattie, can I have a minute?” she asked sobbing.

Mattie sat down beside Belle. She was so upset and couldn’t stop crying.

“I don’t know what to do!” Belle said.

“What do you mean?” Mattie asked

“About Aden and Nicole. I love him so much but she wants him and he likes her, I know he does. And when I saw her walking upstairs with Drew, I was devastated once again…” Belle admitted.

“Why would you be upset over Nicole and Drew? It means she will leave you and Aden alone.” Mattie assured her.

“Its just like she comes into the Bay and is taking over my life. First my boyfriend, now my ex boyfriend.” Belle said “I know I shouldn't be like this. I have a great boyfriend even if he does like her...I hate that b!tch so much! I knew I wouldn‘t be able to get along with her for long! I just knew it!!”

“Belle, please! Calm down. Talk to Aden about how you are feeling. He will be able to give you more reassurance that your relationship will last than I can.” Mattie replied.

Belle wiped away her tears. She stood up and they went into the house and started dancing trying to take her mind of Nicole and Aden. Belle knew she needed to talk to Aden. It would be great if she knew where he was. Maybe tomorrow if they would have a chance to talk. She decided tp forget about it for the rest of the night and just to enjoy herself with Mattie.

Upstairs, Nicole and Drew were kissing on a bed in the spare bedroom. He pulled her body against his. They embraced in a passionate kiss. She moved her hands up and down his bare back as he kissed her neck. He unzipped her dress which then slipped off to reveal her slim, slender figure. She moved over on the bed and he lay beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck once again as she bit her lip. Drew looked into Nicole’s eyes but Nicole didn’t see Drew, she saw Aden. She closed her eyes and opened them once again. Yet she still saw Aden. She knew sleeping with Drew wasn’t right. She knew she like Aden. However it felt good to make Aden jealous. Maybe it would make him see some sense. Maybe he would dump Belle and finally admit to Nicole that he did like her.

Preview: What news will Belle receive that will make her hate Nicole even more? Has Aden ruined his relationship with Belle after a mistake he makes?

Chapter 8

Amanda was in the kitchen making breakfast. She was delighted things were working out with Nicole and Belle. However she didn’t know what happened the night before. She didn’t know if she could take much more of their fighting. Roman walked into the kitchen.

“Morning!” he smiled and kissed her.

“Hey. Any idea what time the girls got in at last night?” Amanda asked

“I don‘t know, really.” Roman said pouring a cup of coffee.

While Roman and Amanda talked in the kitchen, Belle and Nicole both sneaked in the front door.

“Sshhh…or else they will hear us….” Belle whispered.

“I‘m trying my hardest to be quiet!” Nicole replied back.

They walked to the stairs just as the kitchen door opened. Belle looked at Nicole and they both ran up the stairs so neither Roman or Amanda would catch them sneaking into the house.

“Was that the girls?” Amanda asked.

“I‘m not sure. Want to go upstairs and check?” Roman said

Nicole and Belle ran into their rooms and jumped into their beds. Roman walked into Nicole’s room while Amanda went into Belle’s room. They closed the doors over and walked back down the stairs.

“Sleeping like a baby.” Roman said.

“Hm…Must have been my imagination.” Amanda laughed.

“Yes, you and your wild imagination. I better be off now.” Roman replied and headed out the door.

Aden opened his eyes. He looked up to see the sky. Quickly, he jumped up and saw he had slept on the beach outside. Beside him were two empty tequila bottles. He smelt of alcohol. Luckily, it was early enough so nobody would see him. He walked home and crawled into bed. Just as he was about to nod off, his father walked into the room and pulled off his blankets.

“Come on! Up!” Larry said.

Aden grunted. He turned around to be facing his father.

“Dad! Its only 8am! And it’s a Sunday. Everyone recovers on a Sunday morning” Aden stated.

“Well, not you! Get up. The grass needs to be cut.” Larry replied and walked out of the room.

A few hours past and Aden finally got around to do the grass. He got a bottle of water and placed it on patio. While in the middle, someone crept up behind him. They up their hands over Aden’s eyes. Aden had a grin on his face and turned off the lawnmower.

“Guess who?”

“Nicole?” Aden smiled.

The hand dropped down instantly. Aden turned around to Belle standing there which her arms folded. She didn't look happy.

“Nicole?” Belle asked confused.

“Sorry, babe! You sounded like her that is all” Aden said trying to redeem himself.

“So your saying I sound like a spoiled sl*t now?” Belle yelled.

“Sshhh! Can‘t we talk about this?” Aden asked.

Belle walked over to the patio. She grabbed the bottle over water, walked back over to Aden and poured it over his head. “Why don‘t you talk about this!”. She threw the bottle to the ground and walked away.

“Belle!” Aden shouted after her.

It was too late. Belle didn’t want to talk to him. She was devastered at this.

“And then he replied Nicole!! I was so annoyed and p*ssed off at him I didn’t know what else to do but grab the water and pour it over him” Belle ranted to Mattie.

“Wait a second! He said Nicole?” Mattie asked.

“Yes! Mattie what can I do? What is with this chick? She is here only a few days and is already coming between me and Aden. I don‘t think it could get worse than this.” Belle complained.

Just then, her phone rang. She went and answered it.

“Hello? Yes…Is everything ok? Yeah, sure I will be home in a few minutes…”

“What‘s up?” Mattie questioned.

“That was Amanda. She wanted me home now” Belle replied worried.

“Wow, what‘s going on?” Mattie asked.

“I don’t know. She said it is nothing to worry about. Are you coming?” Belle said grabbing her jacket.

“Yeah, sure!” Mattie replied.

They both walked home as fast as the could. Even though Amanda said not to worry, they couldn’t help it but worry. They reached the house and at once, opened the door. Inside, there was a party going on.

“What‘s going on?” Belle asked.

“I‘m staying. Staying in Summer Bay for good.” Nicole smiled at Belle.

Belle looked and Mattie and she knew what Belle was thinking. It had just gotten worse.

Preview: Is Nicole hiding something?

Archived