Dangerous Games

Guest HeavenForbid

Sorry! :P I forgot to do it last night. Well here it is. :D Enjoy.

Chapter 3

“Turn left here.” Roman said. “And it’s the 3rd one on the right.”

“Hm…These are more my kind of houses. A little smaller than Warrington Heights but they will do.” Nicole said driving up the road.

“What? Were you expecting big massive $10 million homes in Summer Bay?!” Roman asked shocked.

“Precisely!” Nicole laughed as she drove into the driveway of Roman’s house.

“No. Not as big here.” Roman said.

“Big house! All for one person, shocker.” Nicole said getting out of the car and staring at the house in front of her.

“One person? I live here with my girlfriend and her daughter.” Roman said.

"Oh...right..." Nicole replied not knowing what else to say.

Roman opened the door. A tall blonde haired woman walked out of the kitchen.

“Darling, you are home.” she said and kissed him. She stared at the teenager starting beside him.

“Amanda, this is my daughter, Nicole.” Roman said unknown to how Amanda would react.

“Daughter! I didn‘t know you had a daughter.” Amanda said flabbergasted.

“He likes to keep me a secret.” Nicole said slyly before Roman could get a word in.

Amanda laughed and invited her into the sitting room.

“I have a teenager daughter also, Belle. She will be home a bit later on. Would you like anything to drink? Eat, perhaps?” Amanda asked.

Nicole stopped listening. She thought back to when she was in the diner. Belle was Aden’s girlfriend. Which meant he would be easier too see if he came around to the house a lot to see his girlfriend. Nicole looked around at the house and back to Amanda.

“Sorry, what did you ask?” Nicole asked.

“Would you like anything?” Amanda repeated the question.

“Oh, could I have a glass of water?” Nicole said politely.

“Yes, of course. Roman, could you come in and help me get the drinks, please?” Amanda asked. Amanda and Roman walked into the kitchen.

“What on earth!” Amanda whispered closing over the door.

“I know, I know! I wasn’t expecting this, Amanda. Believe me! We were getting on well sending each other birthday and Christmas presents the last 5 years.” Roman explained.

“So, will she be staying here? What’s her plan? Oh, and why didn’t you tell me you had a daughter in the first place?” Amanda questioned.

“I don’t know why I didn‘t tell you. I‘m sorry I didn‘t. She wants to stay for a while and get to know me better.” Roman replied.

“I‘m all for you getting to know your daughter. After all, Belle gave me a second chance when I came to the Bay. So, I support your decision completely.” Amanda smiled.

Roman kissed Amanda on the forehead. She was very understandable and he appreciated this. Amanda got Nicole her glass of water and herself a glass of wine and walked back into the sitting room. She handed the water to Nicole.

“No ice?” she asked.

“Oh, I‘m sorry. I didn‘t know you wanted ice. I will be back in a second” Amanda said running into the kitchen. She was trying her best to make a good impression on Roman's daughter.

“You don‘t have to be so rude, Nicole” Roman said annoyed.

Amanda came back into the room and gave it to Nicole.

“Thank you. First off, what a lovely home you have here. Secondly, I‘m not stupid. Next time you call my father to help you get two drinks when you have two hands, you could just say that you wanted to talk about me. And lastly, isn’t a but early to be hitting the bottle?” Nicole said smartly.

Amanda was amazed at her rudeness. She didn’t know what to say to that.

“It‘s 6‘ o clock in the evening. I like to have a glass of wine with my dinner” Amanda laughed it off.

“Oh, I see. A bit of an alcoholic, are we?” Nicole asked grinning.

“Nicole!!” Roman shouted.

“Sorry! I‘m just saying it how I see it.” Nicole answered back.

“Nicole, don‘t be so rude. Let me show you your room.” Roman said.

“I will just get my bags from the car. Or could you, Roman? I need to use the ladies’ room.” Nicole said.

“Just down the hallway.” Amanda pointed out.

Nicole stood up and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Amanda waited until she heard the door close before she spoke;

“I can‘t believe she is so rude to me, Roman. I‘m going to say this once, if that girl doesn‘t change her attitude, she is out of here! Got that?” Amanda said fuming.

Roman was torn. He was trying his best with Nicole. After only a few hours of her being in the Bay, she had managed to insult 2 people already. Both, whom happened to be close to Roman in their own ways. He walked out to the garden to get Nicole’s bag. He saw Belle walking up the drive with her boyfriend, Aden.

“Please, don‘t let her be rude to these two!” Roman said looking at the sky.

“Hey, Roman. Sweet car!” Belle said surprised Roman had such good taste. “You have good taste!”

“Well, he is dating your mum.” Aden smirked. Belle hit him on the arm and he flinched.

“Thanks but it isn‘t my car. Its my daughter‘s.” Roman said taking a pink suitcase out of the car.

“Daughter?” Belle replied confused.

“Yes, my daughter who turned up today.” Roman said.

Belle and Aden grabbed two suitcase’s each from the car and walked into the house with Roman.

“Wow, is she coming here for a year or something?” Aden laughed looking at the 5 suitcases.

“No, actually. Just a few weeks. A girl has got to look her best, doesn‘t she?”

Nicole was standing at corner of the sitting room. Aden smiled while Belle had a priceless expression on her face. Belle knew Nicole would be bad news for the Bay from that moment, onwards. Nicole smirked as she knew Belle was threatened by her.

Preview: Belle tells Nicole exactly what she thinks of her.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shorter than normal. Next will be longer.

Chapter 4

Roman had cooked the dinner and everyone sat down at the table. There was an awkward silence as each person was eating. Belle didn’t look happy. Amanda and Roman glanced at each other several times during the dinner, not knowing would there be a cat fight. After the dinner, Aden started to clear up.

“I‘ll help!” Nicole smiled.

Belle looked uneasy. Nicole grabbed the last of the cutlery on the table and walked into the kitchen behind Aden. Roman stood up and walked down the hall to the bathroom.

“She is a piece of work, isn‘t she!” Belle whispered to her mum.

“I know, Belle. But we must support Roman in this. Even I dislike her. I can tell he is very embarrassed by Nicole‘s behaviour today.” Amanda replied.

“What do you mean?” Belle asked confused.

As Amanda explained the rude comments Nicole made, she was in the kitchen with Aden. They were washing the dishes together. Nicole was trying to tease Aden.

“So, what are you doing in Summer Bay?” Aden asked.

“Oh, I was just passing by and liked the scenery.” Nicole said flirtatiously.

Aden laughed. Belle walked into the kitchen. She looked very angry.

“How dare you speak to my mum like that!” she shouted.

“What are you talking about?” Nicole asked.

“You know exactly what I am talking about so don‘t be lying, you bitch!” Belle replied.

Amanda and Roman ran into the kitchen when they heard then shouting.

“Are you just going to stand there and let her talk to me that way?” Nicole said to Amanda.

“Leave my mum out of this!! Nicole, you are in for a real surprise here. People in Summer Bay will not take sh!t like this from a snotty, spoiled cow like you! You better change that mouth of yours. Because I‘m telling you now, you wont last a second in Summer Bay with that gob!!” Belle snapped.

“Looked like your mum took what I said well.” Nicole smirked.

“Is she for real?!” Belle asked “I can‘t take this! I‘m going out. See you later. Come on Aden!”

“See you later, Aden.” Nicole said smiling at him as he walked out of the kitchen with Belle.

“You will have to watch your mouth, Nicole. My daughter isn‘t one to allow people to insult her family.”

“Sound a bit hypocritical there, don‘t you Amanda? I mean, you say I have to watch my mouth, yet you will allow Belle to say what she likes. Doesn‘t seem fair to me.” Nicole spoke her mind.

“The different is that you intend to go out and insult people and give cheek, whereas Belle is sticking up for her family” Amanda explained.

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever…I‘m kinda tried, I think I will go to bed.” Nicole said yawing.

She walked out of the kitchen and continued up the stairs. She waited at the top so she could listen into Amanda and Roman’s conversation. No doubt, they would be talking about her.

“I don‘t think I will be able to handle this, Roman” Amanda said.

“I know, Amanda. I‘m sorry about her cheek. I will have to sit her down tomorrow and have a good chat with her about this.” Roman said hugging his girlfriend.

Roman knew Amanda was trying her best. Nicole was very hard to handle. In one day she had flirted with Ric, insulted Amanda and Irene, manipulated Roman into letting her stay, showed Aden she was interested in him and made an enemy with Belle. This girl was going to turn the Bay upside down. Who knew what she had planned for the rest of her stay.

Preview: Nicole sets her sights on yet, another Summer Bay male. Who will it be?

Archived