Dangerous Games

Guest HeavenForbid

Belle needs spank Aden for being so friendly with evil Nicole Did I say that :ph34r:

moving on, great chapter, I love this fic. Nicole is so well written and I love to see someone cause trouble in the bay with out blowing things up...

Please can we have a update soon, pretty please :)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 5

Two days had past since Nicole arrived in the Bay. The past two days were hell for Amanda and Roman. Belle and Nicole would not stop fighting. It was consant bricking and Roman knew this was getting too much for Amanda. She liked to live the peaceful lifestyle with Roman and Belle in her life. Not having another teenager in the house also. One that as very spoiled and bratty.

The morning sun rose up over the horizon. Nicole stretched her arms out to turn off her alarm. She sat up, sleepily and yawned. Two minutes later, Belle walked into her bedroom. She looked angry.

“What did I tell you yesterday about using my hair straightener without asking me?” Belle shouted.

“And a good morning to you too, Belle.” Nicole replied.

“Nicole, I‘m serious. All I ask is for you to ask me so I don’t go around looking for it for over 20 minutes and look like a complete lunatic. I said this to you yesterday.” Belle explained.

“Ok, I will ask from now on.” Nicole said rolling her eyes.

Belle walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her. She walked down into the kitchen.

“She has got to go. She is driving me up the walls” Belle complained to her mother.

“I know, I know. Looks like the chat between Roman and Nicole didn‘t work very well. Don‘t worry sweetie, she will get what’s coming to her soon enough” Amanda replied.

Once again, it was a stunning summer day. Belle decided to meet up with Aden and her friends Mattie and Ric. She walked down the beach and saw them sitting on the sand talking.

“Hey guys! Finally, I needed to get out of that house. I was going insane” Belle said sitting down beside Aden.

“This whole sister thing not working out?” Aden laughed.

Belle gave him a look that said she didn’t appreciated that comment. She turned to Mattie and Ric who had blank looks on their faces.

“Sister?” Ric said confused.

“Oh, yes. Remember that girl in the diner, Mattie? Well she is Roman‘s daughter and she is the worse girl I have ever met.” Belle explained.

Ric knew straight away who they there talking about. He remembered seeing Nicole a few days beforehand when she first arrived in the Bay.

“She is just horrible!” Belle continued.

“Why not invite her to the party this Saturday?” Mattie suggested.

“You must be joking?” Belle asked. “She is a nightmare!!”

“Yes, she may be a nightmare but she will meet other people from the way and will not get in our way anymore.” Mattie replied “Ric, you don‘t mind do you?”

“No, not at all.” Ric smiled.

“Wait until you meet her Ric. Mattie, I suggest you watch what moves she tries to make on him” Belle told them.

“I already have met her. When she first came into the Bay. I was on my daily run and she asked me where the diner was.” Ric explained.

“What!? Why didn‘t you tell me this?” Belle asked.

“Well, one I haven’t seen you since the day before she arrived and also, I didn’t know she would cause so much trouble for you and your family.” Ric said trying to explain.

“Guys, can we please stop talking about Nicole. I guarantee this is what she wants us to do.” Aden pointed out.

“Yes, lets change the subject. What are you wearing on Saturday, Belle?” Mattie asked.

“I‘m sorry I said that now…” Aden muttered to Ric.

After Nicole borrowed the hair straightener again, she decided to go out and have a look around the town. She went into the diner and sat down. Irene came over to her.

“Just a water?” Irene asked smartly.

“I‘ll have a salad as well.” Nicole smirked.

“Coming right up!” Irene faked a smile and walked off.

Nicole looked around. Today, the diner was quiet busy. At this point she wished she had some of her friends with her so she could have someone to chat with. Have a gossip with. She loved gossiping about other people. Her phone started to ring. She looked at who was calling her. Instead of answering the phone, she rejected it. It wasn’t someone she wanted to talk too.

Just then, a smartly dressed man walked in. He walked over to the pay desk and asked for a coffee. Once he received his coffee, he looked around to find a seat. He went to walk out the door when Nicole turned around and said.

“You can sit here if you want”

“Thanks.” The man said sitting down.

He sat down with his coffee and newspaper. Nicole stared at him while he drank and read the paper.

“Have a good something on my face?” the man laughed.

“Sorry, what do you mean?” Nicole asked.

“Well you keep staring at me.” the man stated.

“Oh sorry. Are you not used to getting attention from hot, young attractive and very much single girls?” Nicole flirted.

“Not underage ones anyways” the man said and stood up.

Nicole looked at him. “Excuse me?”

"I'm Jack and I‘m 26 years. I'm not interested in you since I‘m happily married to my wife of 3 years, Martha. Thanks!”

Jack walked straight out of the diner without Nicole saying anything. She was in shock and speechless. For once she flirting tactics didn’t work. She needed to rethink them, she thought to herself. Unlike what most people would do, she didn’t take what Jack said to heart.

Preview: Belle and Nicole exchange more insults to each other. Roman and Amanda have an important discussion.

What is Amanda planning, after all she was a bit.... witch when she first came to the bay, I'm sure she could remove the Nicole problem.. lol.

Poor Belle tho, Nicole tactics have driven her so insane she can't think properly (re: Ric/Belle argument). As for Jack, just lol! Nicole should totally go there because I would love to see how you write Martha and Nicole fight.. unless Martha just dumps Jack worthless arse... (Did someone accuse me of not liking Jack.. shhh They would be right).

Anyway I'm moving off topic. I absolutely love this fic, you need to update soon.

Thanks for the great comments! :D Here is the next chapter. :) A bit longer, also. :)

Chapter 6

The evening settled in nicely in Summer Bay. Belle came home after spending the day with her friends while Nicole was still out and nobody knew where she was. Belle walked into the kitchen. Amanda and Roman were sitting room with a worried look on their faces.

“Who died?” Belle asked calmly taking an apple from the bowl.

“Nicole hasn‘t come home yet and we are worried about what’s happened to her.” Amanda replied.

“Ding dong the witch is gone..” Belle muttered to herself.

"What was that?" Amanda asked

“Nothing. I‘m sure she is find. Colleen said she was hitting on Jack this afternoon. Have to laugh at that, really.” Belle smirked. "For once the biggest gossip in town actually has some pretty funny gossip!"

Belle walked out into the sitting room. She went and turned on the TV while Amanda and Roman started to prepare the dinner.

“I going up to have a shower, guys. Call me when dinner is ready, please” Belle called.

“Ok, love!” Amanda shouted from the kitchen.

10 minutes past and Nicole still hadn’t arrived home. Those 10 minutes soon turned into 20 minutes and eventually 30 minutes. Suddenly, the front door opened. Nicole came into the house. Amanda and Roman ran out from the kitchen.

“Where have you been?” Roman questioned.

“Don‘t worry, Roman. I did a little shopping in Yabbie Creek.” Nicole said explaining her whereabouts.

“You should of called.” Amanda said “We were both worried sick about you.”

“I hardly doubt you were, Amanda. What was it that you said the other day. And I quote “even if I do dislike her”… I think it was too Belle you said it.” Nicole replied.

“I…I...am…” Amanda struggled.

“…speechless?” Nicole smirked.

“Ladies please!" Roman yelled "The point Amanda was trying to make was that you should have called if you were going to be this late. Please do so in future.” Roman said.

“NICOLE!!!”

Everyone jumped with a fright. Stomping down the stairs was an annoyed Belle.

“What did I tell you about the straightener??” she asked.

“In my defence…You weren‘t here so I couldn‘t ask you, now could I?” Nicole grinned.

“Oh dear lord! I will kill her!!” Belle muttered walking back up the stairs.

“Oh, and don’t worry about it anymore. I got one today” Nicole said smiling, pulling out a brand new GHD from one of her many bags.

Nicole put her bags in her room. She went downstairs where Roman, Amanda and Belle were already sitting and waiting.

“You shouldn‘t have waited for dearly old me” she said.

“I said that…” Belle said “Except my words were…“We shouldn’t have to wait for the snotty cow…” In my opinion, I think I used better words to describe you” Belle continued thinking she would finally get under Nicole’s skin.

“Ah yes! The jealous type. Just because your jealous of my long legs, supermodel figure and my beauty and you look like the…well the dogs dinner…doesn‘t mean you should be calling me a cow. What’s the saying? Something like…Looks like someone has a case of the green eyed monster.” Nicole replied.

“Girls, could we please have enough of this bickering!?” Roman asked trying not to raise his voice.

The girls didn’t reply because they knew they wouldn’t be able to stick to it. After a few minutes, Roman decided to break the silence.

“Belle, tell me about this party on Saturday? Who is going?”

“Eh, I‘m not sure. Everyone from our year, I suppose” Belle responded as she ate the last of her dinner.

“Ooo, I love parties‘” Nicole replied wondering if Belle would take the hint.

“Eh, yeah you can come if you like” Belle replied.

Amanda nearly chocked. Belle was being nice and polite to Nicole when 10 minutes ago, they wouldn’t exchange a pleasant word about each other.

“Oh, only if you want me to come. Want to show off your sister…Well, maybe future half sister…” Nicole said.

Amanda sighed. She and Roman had only been dating for 6 months. Even though she was very much in love, she wasn’t ready to get married to him. Sure, they hadn’t even spoke about marriage yet. Roman reacted the same way and had the same thoughts as Amanda. He had hoped to pop the question sometime in the future, but not right now. It didn't feel right.

“Ha! Like I would want to show you off!” Belle replied to her.

There it was. The unkind, unpleasant comments to each other. Belle stood up and walked over to the sink. She placed the plate in it and walked back over to the same. Before opening the door, she decided not to stoop to Nicole’s level.

“Listen, you can come if you like. My friends and I are all going. Should be a good laugh. We will probably leave around 8. I will find out the time for certain, later and will let you know.” Belle said and walked out of the kitchen.

2 hours had past since dinner. Roman and Amanda sat in the living room watching the TV. There was something about Roman that made Amanda feel safe. Was it his 6’2 built? Was it his kind heart? Amanda wasn’t sure what it was that made her feel safe with him but she new that he made her so happy and she was in love with him. She lay in his arms while watching the TV. Roman rubbed his fingertips through her gorgeous hair.

“Roman?”

“Hm?”

“Remember at dinner and what Nicole said about the half sister thing?” Amanda asked.

“Yes? What about it?” Roman said.

“It got me thinking about our future. You know I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, don‘t you?” Amanda asked.

“Of course I do. I feel the same about you Amanda. Its just…Marriage…it’s a big step” Roman admitted.

Amanda sat up and looked into Roman’s eyes. She was so madly in love with him. She smiled.

“I also think it is a very big step. I‘m just not ready for that commitment right now.” Amanda admitted.

“Amanda, neither am I.” he smiled and kissed her. “Actually, I‘m glad we talked about this. I knew it would be pretty soon that people would start to ask questions about us.”

“Well if they do what would we say?” Amanda asked.

“Tell them the truth. We are so crazy about each other but are not ready for marriage just yet.” Roman answered.

Amanda smiled once again and lay back into Roman’s arms. She was so happy with him. Shame about what she thought of his daughter. Upstairs, Nicole was trying on her new clothes she had got in Yabbie Creek. Belle knocked on her bedroom door.

“Come in” Nicole called.

Belle walked into the room. She didn’t want to admit it, but Nicole looked amazing in the black strapless dress she had on her.

“Em...I just came to tell you that on Saturday, we will be leaving at 8. I was just talking to Aden just there.” Belle explained.

“Ok, thanks Belle. I think I will go. Got some amazing things today” Nicole smiled.

“Eh…Yes, you really look good in that dress” Belle finally said.

“Good? Just good?” Nicole said looking at herself in the mirror “I look amazing!! You could have a look at some of the things I got today. Maybe you might want to wear something on Saturday. Although, mind you… They maybe a size too small but its worth a try.”

Belle didn’t let Nicole get to her this time. That is what she was trying to do. She just couldn’t be polite to Belle for more that 2 seconds. Belle walked over to the bed and sat down looking at what Nicole got. She picked up a red dress that had a little bit of white in the middle.

“This would look great with this belt I have in my wardrobe” Belle smiled.

“You can try it on if you like. May want to because of the size…Might not fit…” Nicole replied trying once again to get to Belle.

“I think I will” Belle grinned “Thanks Nicole for this.”

Belle got up off the bed and walked to the door. She turned around and looked like she was about to say something.

“Yes?” Nicole said encouraging her.

“Well I was just thinking. It can‘t be easy for mum and Roman with us two fighting all the time. How about we call it a day and try and get along? I really would genuinely love to get to know you a bit better.” Belle suggested.

“Belle, that sounds like a great idea!” Nicole said nodding her said.

Belle said goodnight, walked out of the room with the dress and closed the door behind her.

“Which means I can move in on Aden a lot easier…”

She gave an evil looked and turned back to looking and continued admiring herself in the mirror. She decided to call it a night and turned off the lights, got into bed and went to sleep.

Preview: Belle confides in Mattie about Aden. Who will Nicole hook up with at the party?

Archived