Dangerous Games

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ totally agree.

How could you do that??????

you better not let adelle split up long term. belle can only be angry for a chapeter and thats it!!!

you cant splilt them up!!!!

agree cant believe aden cheated on belle oh i think the person aden told about him an nicole was drew

Sorry its been so long since an update. I have been really busy at the moment. Also, I have been cleaning out my room for the past 3 days. :rolleyes: And then I went to update yesterday and couldn't get on because the site was down, lol. Anyways, here is the next chapter. I'm not too happy with this one. But I'll post it anyways. Enjoy!

Chapter 11

Nicole strolled into the kitchen with the biggest grin on her face. Roman, Belle and Amanda were sitting down having eating breakfast.

“How is everyone this morning?” she asked happily.

Everyone grunted. Nicole walked over to get a bowl of cereal and sat down with everyone.

“Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to lie too you all. It was just that I couldn’t tell you the truth. Mum hates me after what I did and I really am sorry about what I did. I just wanted attention from her. It was strange having Robert in my life when it was me and her for almost 15 years.” Nicole said trying to explain.

“He could of went to jail, Nicole!” Belle snapped.

“I know that Belle. But people make mistakes, don‘t they?” Nicole asked.

"Yes, but - "

“Yes, they do” Amanda said interrupting Belle. “This is why we are not going to bring this up anymore. We are just going to forget about it and move on. It‘s all in Nicole‘s past.”

“Mum!” Belle shouted annoyed.

“No, Belle. She is right, people make mistakes. However, you are grounded for 2 weeks.” Amanda said to Nicole.

“What?!” Nicole yelled “That is not fair! I didn‘t do anything to you.”

“So insulting her isn‘t doing anything to her then?” Roman interrupted. “Nicole we are not putting up with this from you. You better change or else you will be back to the city. You have turned everyone’s world up side down and its only been a week!”

After lunch, Nicole decided to go for a walk. She had managed to convince Roman and Amanda that it was just a bit of exercise she wanted to do and they allowed her to go out. She walked along the beach. She saw Aden there talking to Mattie. She walked over to them.

“Hey guys.” she smiled innocently.

Aden stood up and walked away leaving Mattie with Nicole.

“What’s his problem?” Nicole asked,

“Cut the crap, Nicole. I know what you and him did. He told me. And he has decided to tell Belle everything. Maybe you should just get it into your head that he just doesn‘t want you, Nicole!!” Mattie ranted.

“That is not what he was saying last night!” Nicole smirked.

“He was drunk, what do you except? I would suggest you stay clear of Aden from now on. And keep your beady eyes off Ric!” Mattie warned.

“Like I would want him…” Nicole replied.

“I really don‘t care what you have to say. You a liar and a horrible person. Why can‘t you just leave any guy in this town that has a girlfriend, alone?” Mattie shouted.

“Oh, but that’s no fun now is it?” Nicole laughed.

“Why don’t you do the whole town a favour and leave this town” Mattie spat and walked away.

“Oh I would but I‘m having too much fun here…” Nicole muttered to herself.

Nicole walked into the Den. She walked up to the counter where Leah was standing.

“Can I speak to my dad?” Nicole asked.

“Dad?” Leah replied confused.

“Eh, yeah. Roman, my father. Now can I talk to him or are you just going to make me stand here?” Nicole snarled.

“Sorry, yeah. One minute” Leah said walking into the kitchen and over to Roman.

“What’s up?” Roman smiled.

“Your daughter would like to see you” Leah said and walked away.

Nicole sat down waiting for Roman to come out. She noticed Aden was on the computer. She went to walk over when Roman came out from the kitchen.

“I was just wonder what is for dinner tonight?” Nicole asked.

“You came into my work to ask me this?” Roman replied.

“Yes, I did. Now could you answer my question?” Nicole answered back.

“I don‘t know yet, why?” Roman asked.

“Well you and Amanda have been very good for me since I arrived last week. I have made a few mistakes since I came here and I just wanted to do something that you would like. This is why I would like to host a dinner party and I was wondering could I use the diner area rather than the house. I have a lot of people to invite.” Nicole explained.

“You are not serious” Roman said stunned that Nicole wanted to do something nice for once.

“Oh, I‘m very serious.” Nicole smiled.

“Well…Hm…I will have to talk to Irene and Leah about this first” Roman replied.

“Cool, well could you let me know then soon?” Nicole asked.

“Nicole, are you sure tonight? I mean it’s a bit late notice, don‘t you think? What about a different night. A lot of people would like to have a few drinks and such. And today is Tuesday which means a work day for all the adults. What about Friday evening?” Roman asked.

“Hm…I never thought of that. Gives me a bit longer actually.” Nicole thought.

“Well, you can arrange who is coming, seating and other stuff. You could sort out the menu and I could cook?” Roman suggested.

“That sounds like a great idea! Wow, I‘m very excited about this actually. I realised that I have been sort of a bitch to a lot of people and would like to show that I‘m sorry and I appreciate what everyone is doing for me.” Nicole explained.

“Well Nicole, I have to say, that is great news that you are going to change. We will talk more about this tonight. I will text you later and tell you if Irene and Leah would agree and maybe you could start telling people about it, yes?” Roman asked.

“Yep, sounds cool dad” Nicole smiled.

“I better get back to work now. So, I will talk later.” Roman said and walked back into the kitchen.

“Did I hear right?”

Nicole turned around, Aden was looking at her and walking over towards her.

“What did you hear?” Nicole asked,

“You are hosting a dinner party for a few people. Meaning you are doing a good deed?” Aden replied with shock.

“Yes, you did hear right. I want to make it up to people. I am living here longer than I thought so I may as well make it up too everyone…Including you…” Nicole said.

Aden grabbed her arm, dragged her outside and yelled;

“Are you stupid!? Why did you say that so loud?”

“Sorry, I didn‘t mean too say it loud Aden. Jeez…” Nicole said rolling her eyes.

“I have decided not to tell Belle.” Aden admitted.

“I thought you were going to tell Belle anyways?” Nicole asked “I mean, honesty is the best possible or so I hear.”

“Well it would crush her. I want to make it up to her because I love her with all my heart. You were just…just a mistake, Nicole.” Aden replied.

“Wow…That hurt…Never been called a mistake…Well apart form a few times by my mother…” Nicole admitted.

“Why do you mean?” Aden asked not knowing why she had really come to the Bay.

“It doesn‘t matter. Listen Aden, I understand that we were a mistake. So, my lips are sealed. I won‘t say anything too her, I promise.” Nicole said genuinely.

“Its amazing really. One minute you are such a cow, the next you are so genuine.” Aden laughed.

“Thanks I think…” Nicole smiled.

“I have too go now. Gotta go and see Belle. See you around, Nicole” Aden replied and walked off. Nicole’s phone rang. It was Roman.

“Hey. That is great! Yeah, I will start planning soon. Okay, see you later.”

“Aden!” Nicole yelled after him “You are invited on Saturday if you want to come.”

Aden smiled and continued to walk on. He had a lot of apologising to do to Belle. Would he get his girlfriend back? He such hoped so. He really did love her so much.

Preview: Will Belle and Aden get their relationship back on track? Nicole starts planning for the party.

Archived