Dangerous Games

Guest HeavenForbid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 9

The next morning, Belle went into the kitchen. The table was set for breakfast but it wasn’t Amanda making the breakfast, it was Nicole.

“Hello! Good morning, Belle” Nicole smiled.

“Hey…” Belle replied grumpily

“Ooo, someone doesn‘t sound happy.” Nicole said sarcastically pouring Belle a glass of juice.

“Yeah…Well I‘m not and I don‘t want to talk about it” Belle answered back.

“Ok, fair enough” Nicole smiled.

Belle’s phone rang. She looked at it but didn’t pick it. She put it on the table and let it ring out.

“Not going to answer that?” Nicole asked.

“Nah, not in the mood.” Belle responded.

“Oh, really. Why? What is wrong? Would you like to talk about it?” Nicole asked.

“Would you just shut up!! Why do you have to ask a million questions!!” Belle snapped.

“Well I was just trying to be nice, Belle” Nicole said softly.

“You know what Nicole! Your not a nice person and never will be, got that?” Belle yelled and stormed out of the kitchen.

Amanda and Roman walked into the kitchen 10 minutes later. Amanda sat down while Roman went over to the sink to Nicole.

“What just happened?” Roman asked.

“I don’t know! One minute I was asking was she ok…the next thing she yells at me.” Nicole answered.

“So, how long did this truce last then?” Amanda asked grinning

Nicole stormed out of the kitchen and up to her room. She lay on her bed thinking was it the right decision to leave. In her eyes, she was being treated unfairly when in fact she was treating others unfairly. She didn’t see it this way.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Amanda decided it was time to speak out;

“Roman, don’t you think it was strange that she just showed up?”

“Yes, obviously” Roman laughed.

“And, don’t you think its wired that her mother hasn’t called yet?” Amanda asked.

“Well yes, I do. But she said that Emma doesn’t care anymore since she met her new husband” Roman explained.

“Oh my, Roman! Can you actually believe that?” Amanda questioned. “No matter what, I‘m sure Emma does care about her. I think it just could feel like she doesn’t because Nicole is used to having Emma to herself”

“Hm…What do you think I should do then?” Roman asked.

Amanda walked over and handed him the phone. He dialled in a number and walked out the back garden.

As the afternoon disappeared, the sun began to settle. Nicole jumped up with a fright. Her phone was ringing. She looked at it and rejected the call. That person was someone she did not want to talk too at all. She turned her phone on silent so she had an excuse to miss the phone calls.

Walking into the diner, Drew saw Nicole was sitting at a table on her own. He made his way over to her.

“Hey Nicole.” Drew smiled.

“Oh…Drew…Hi.” Nicole replied.

“I have been trying to call you a lot.” Drew explained.

“Oh, sorry. My phone is off at the moment.” Nicole responded.

“Ah, I see. Just wondering what‘s going on with us, really. Like was it a drunken mistake…or something else?” Drew asked.

“Look Drew, you’re a great person but I‘m not looking for a relationship right now.” Nicole said truthfully.

Nicole stood up and walked out of the diner. Drew ran out after her. It was too late, she had already gotten into her car and drove off. Drew put his hands on his head. Ric and Aden walked up the beach to him.

“Hey mate.” Ric said.

“Saw you and Nicole the other night at the party” Aden said to him even though it hurt.

“Yeah. Me and Nicole…We are history. Wow, one night it lasted” Drew laughed.

“Better than nothing” Ric laughed.

“Ah, she was screwing with my head anyways. Not answering my calls or anything.” Drew replied.

“You guys wanna go to the surf club and play some pool?” Aden asked. Both Drew and Ric nodded and they headed to the surf club.

Nicole was driving down the road. She looked at her phone as it kept ringing over and over again. She looked at her calls list. 4 from Drew and over 20 from someone she didn’t want to talk too or face ever again. She pulled over her car and dialled the number. It went straight to voicemail.

“Why do you keep calling me? I told you to stop calling me! You made my life hell. If I have too, I will get the cops involved. Would you just get into your thick head, please!”

Nicole hung up and continued on driving. She reached the house. Once she got out, she opened the door to be greeted by an angry Amanda and Roman.

“Sit down. We need to talk, Nicole” Roman said.

Preview: What do Amanda and Roman have to say to Nicole?

mmmm, i wonder about Nicole, aden is such a dork, someone kick him where its counts before he loses Belle forever

altho on a purely selfish level and because Aden is being a jerk it would be great to see Nicole and Belle team up and get revenge on him....

anyway more soon Xd

If you do... I wont be responsible for what happens to them in my fic <_<

That is not fair!

You guys have nothing to worry about...sort of... :rolleyes:

<_<

hehe, life's not fair but we all have to live with it, and I'm being serious :D

:P I'll let you find out what happens with them. Update coming soon. I wan't to get well into this fic before I start posting my next one.

:unsure: You guys are going to either hunt me down and kill me or just be ok with this chapter...

Chapter 10

“When were you going to tell us the truth about coming here?” Amanda asked.

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” Nicole replied and started walking up the stairs.

“Nicole, get back here now!” Roman said looking angry.

“You know exactly what we are talking about, Nicole! This is unacceptable behaviour.” Amanda said.

“Listen…I don’t-”

“Don’t just us that, Nicole!” Roman yelled interrupting. “When were you going to tell us that you were not living at home but with your boyfriend, Ricky. And that you slept with Robert? AND that’s the reason your mother doesn’t talk to you! Because you slept with her husband.”

“I…I…”

“I‘m not finished, Nicole! Not only did you do that, but you pinned it on him saying he raped you so Emma would leave him and all the attention would be on you, once again. You really are a piece of work”

Nicole stood there. Not saying a word. She was scared of Roman but wouldn’t admit it. She stared at Roman.

“Look! Its like she doesn‘t care what she has down” Roman yelled.

“Nicole, I think you should go upstairs now.” Amanda suggested.

Nicole took Amanda’s suggestion and walked upstairs. She past Belle in the hallway who was listening in.

“So…Your nothing put a two faced sl*t! I knew you were bad news. Wait until everyone hears about this. Stay away from me and my friends. And keep your hand away from Aden also! Or by God, you will never see sunlight again...” Belle warned and walked off.

Nicole went into her room. She was shocked she hadn’t pulled her usual stunt where she didn’t listen and just walked back. But something in Roman’s eyes made her scared. She didn’t know what he would do. He was probably the only person that could get to her and scare her.

She looked out her window and saw a fire down on the beach. She needed to get out of the house. And very fast before she did or said something she regretted. Nicole went over to the bedroom door and locked the door. Grabbing the key to her bedroom, she climbed out her window. She jumped onto a tree outside her room and then down onto the ground. She ran down the garden and made her way to the beach.

When she arrived, there was a party going on. She smiled. She needed something to cheer her up. Nicole walked over and grabbed herself a beer and went to dance. Over, sitting on a rock was Aden. She walked over to him.

“Can I sit here?” she smiled.

“Nicole...Hey! Yeah, sure” Aden grinned.

“How are you today?” Nicole asked.

“I‘m alright. Just been having a rough few days to be honest.” Aden admitted.

“What do you mean?” Nicole asked.

“Well, me and Belle had a fight yesterday and haven’t spoken since” Aden explained and took a slip of his drink.

“Oh, I‘m sorry. What happened?” Nicole said.

“Ah, it doesn’t matter. We will sort it out, I‘m sure.” Aden smiled. “What about you? You and Drew…Saw you and him the other night kissing”

“Ah, yeah. That didn’t work out. I’m not looking for a relationship right now” Nicole laughed.

“More a hook up then?” Aden smirked.

“Haha, maybe…” Nicole winked.

Aden looked at her. She was amazing, beautiful and smart. Yet, he had this in Belle. Not thinking, he leaned in and kissed Nicole. It was prefect and felt so right even though it was wrong. Once they stopped kissing, Nicole looked at Aden.

“I‘m sorry. It was a spur of the moment thing… That should not have happened…” Aden said and stood up to walk away.

Nicole grabbed his arm. “Why are you lying? You know you want this to happen….And so do I…” She dragged him back to her and kissed him once again.

“You want to go somewhere more private?” Aden asked

Nicole smiled. They walked away hand in hand down along the beach and headed to Aden’s house.

Aden jumped up. He looked at Nicole silently sleeping beside him. Their clothes were everywhere on the ground. Aden put his hands over his face. What had he done? Nicole stirred. Aden quickly got out of the bed and into his bathroom. When he got back, Nicole was up and had her clothes on her already.

“I think I should go” Nicole said.

“Yeah, that is a good idea” Aden replied.

“Hm…Well see you around.” Nicole smiled.

She walked over to him and lightly kissed him on the lips. She walked out of the room.

“Nicole?” Aden said.

“Yes?” She grinned and turned around to face him.

“This will stay between us, right?” he asked worried.

“Of course. Our little secret…” she replied and winked.

Nicole continued out of the house. Aden was panicking. He knew Nicole was bad news and had regretted the night before so much. He was hoping to patch things up with Belle but worried Nicole would use this against him. Even though he had a thing for Nicole, last night was a wake up call for him. He knew it was a mistake and that he loved Belle. Aden sat on his bed and dialled a number into his phone.

“Hey. I really need to talk too you. Yes…Yes.. How about the beach? About an hour?….Ok, see you then.”

Aden hung up the phone. He got into the shower to wake him up. He grabbed his keys and heaed out the door. Sitting on the beach, he sat on the sande waiting for her to arrive.

“Didn‘t think you would come.” Aden said.

“You called me so I thought you needed me. What‘s up?”

“I did something horrible. I didn‘t know who else to call.” Aden said hopelessly.

“What happened?” the person asked.

“I slept with Nicole….” Aden said putting his head down not wanting to know the reaction.

Preview: Nicole has an idea for the Bay. Who did Aden come clean too?

Archived