Barbara's Artwork

Guest Barbara

Thank you Katie, Zoe, Steff, Lesley, Deborah, Laura, Emma, Mira, Julie, Reilly, Krystal and Abi! ^_^ You are the best! :wub:

I'm glad you liked the colouring. :)

pippa001.pngalf009.pngmiles008.pngirene_leah002.png

dan002.pngdan_leah001.pngcolleen_morag002.pngcolleen_morag003.png

geoff010.pngclaudia_geoff001.pngaden_nicole005.pngbelle_mattie005.png

Wow! Stunning work!

I love them all, the colouring is so good and so is the cropping. The geoff pole dancing one made me laugh :lol:

irene_leah002.pngcolleen_morag002.pnggeoff010.pngclaudia_geoff001.pngcolleen008.png

Your colouring is so soft & beautiful, Barbara. :wub: I especially love it on the farm icons you do & on that Colleen one. These icons are my favourites. The Irene/Leah one is so sad, but you've captured that moment perfectly. The text is perfect too. The Morag/Colleen icon's great & the Geoff 'pole dancing' one is funny. Maybe Martha's been giving lessons on the farm. Lol! :P

pippa001.png

I totally love this icon. The colouring is absolutely stunning. :D

From your latest batch, the expression on Geoff's face is hilarious and I really like how Irene's hair stands out. Colouring is beautiful, well done!