Will They Ever Be Happy Again

Guest KatieroxNZ

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah its grt so far

update soon

Thanks dee83 :)

Here's the next chapter, sorry if it's not very good. But i did enjoy writing it :)

Chapter 20

The reception

Everything was perfect, Martha and Jack were married once again they had a beautiful daughter who they loved so much, a wonderful and supportive family, things couldn’t get any better.

“Can I please have some quite please” Ric said standing on the stage. “Ok I will admit when Martha and Jack told everyone they were getting married again I was a little taken back, I’m sure everyone would agree” he said with a light laugh “But then I saw Martha and Jack together and I realized something was different this time, I don’t know what but something’s different and I know that they will be together forever, we love you guys and wish you all the best. To Jack and Martha” he said with a smile.

Now Martha and Jack had taken the stage “Thanks so much to everyone for coming down, this is one of the best days of my like and it was made even better to have family with me, we love you all too” she said with a happy smile. Now it was Jacks turn to speak “I would like to thank everyone for actually coming down here I just want to say a big thanks to Colleen for getting everyone down here,” Jack said with a light chuckle “But most of all I would like to thanks my beautiful wife, for actually deciding to marry me again. I love you so much Martha and I love our daughter just as much.” He said with a light smile, “So thanks once again for everyone, for coming down here. It means so much to both of us, well actually all three of us. Thank you” he said with a happy smile

Back at the hotel

Lily was all fed and ready for bed, but Jack could help but play with her for a bit, she was his little princess after all. Finally Jack put Lily into bed, after Martha told him that she needed her rest because it was late. Now Jack and Martha were watching t.v, when suddenly Martha turned the t.v off and said they needed too have a serious chat.

“Jack, we really have to talk” she said “Martha what is what’s wrong” Jack asked worryingly, “Um…………. Well I don’t really know how to tell you this” she said truthfully “Martha, just tell me and then we can get through it together. Please just tell me” he said “Jack, this morning I was sick, I just put it down to nerves but” she said with a pause. “Carry on” Jack said “Ok well I found out something…………. Jack I’m pregnant”. “What are you serious” was all Jack could manage to say “Yes, aren’t you happy” she asked with worry in her voice and tears in her eyes “Awwww hunny, come here” he said pulling her in for a hug. “Of course I’m happy; it was just a bit of a shock that’s all. But yes I’m very happy” he said “Now are you feeling ok” Jack asked “Yeah, much better after a hug from my amazing husband” she said with a weak smile.

Ok let’s head to bed, we need some rest after our big day and so does this little one” Jack said rubbing his hand protectively over Martha’s tummy.

Next Time: Something goes wrong for Jack and Martha, but what will it be? :unsure:

Will this be the end of Summer Bay’s favourite couple? :unsure:

Enjoy........ Comments would be great :D

“But most of all I would like to thanks my beautiful wife, for actually deciding to marry me again. I love you so much Martha and I love our daughter just as much.”

That was so sweet! :wub:

Martha's pregnant! Another baby Holden! :wub:

The preview sounds bad. :(

More please.

Aww yah she is pregant you said she wasnt tricker lol. Hope everything is okay more soon..

Haha! I couldn't tell you could i, i mean then it would be a suprise would it! :P

“But most of all I would like to thanks my beautiful wife, for actually deciding to marry me again. I love you so much Martha and I love our daughter just as much.”

That was so sweet! :wub:

Martha's pregnant! Another baby Holden! :wub:

The preview sounds bad. :(

More please.

I have the next chapter written, might post later today

Archived