Will They Ever Be Happy Again

Guest KatieroxNZ

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thursday!

But it's Monday now! :(

*waits impatiently*

Awww sorry Meg :( But knowing me i will proberly update later tonight or tommorw. I do have a good reason for not updating it's coz i preview for the next chapter is bad and i don't want you to kill me :unsure: So i'll post it before i go away so you can't kill me, well until i get back anyway :unsure::P

thursday?

thats agess away!

but i guess i shall have to wait

but we wont kill you

=)

how bout a little sneak peek??

Hmmmm ok please don't kill me :unsure:

Sneek Peak

“I know” Martha said “But a lot can change in 2 weeks” she said “I mean look at us we’re now married and have another baby on the way” Martha said with a smile while rubbing her small bump.

“Hmmmm I guess your right” Jack said coming and sitting next to her.

“I love you so much you know that right” Jack said pulling her in for a hug and placing a small kiss on her forehead.

I like the sneek peak. :D

I promise I won't kill you. :) The others better not kill you either or else we'll never know how your fic ends. :P

Thanks Barbara

great sneak peeek

i wont kill you

..not that i would do that anyway

=)

but thursday is only tomorrow

it still seams like agess away

Thank you glad to hear some people won't kill me.

Here's the next chappie, it's the last update till i get back from my holiday :( But enjoy the chapter

Chapter 23

1 week later

Today was the day Martha and Jack had returned to Summer Bay.

“Ahhh! It’s good to be home” Martha said sitting down on the couch,

“We were only gone for 2 weeks” Jack said carrying a sleeping Lily into their room.

“I know” Martha said “But a lot can change in 2 weeks” she said “I mean look at us we’re now married and have another baby on the way” Martha said with a smile while rubbing her small bump.

“Hmmmm I guess your right” Jack said coming and sitting next to her.

“I love you so much you know that right” Jack said pulling her in for a hug and placing a small kiss on her forehead.

“Yeah I know” she said with a smile.

“Now what would you like for lunch” Jack asked

“Ummmm….. Doesn’t bother me” She said back

“Ok, how about I go and get something for the diner and I’ll take Lily with me” Jack suggested.

“Ok sounds good” she said back.

Once Jack was out of sight Martha’s phone rang and she answered, she was shocked to hear who was on the other line but she agreed to meet them. She left a note for Jack and went to the beach.

The beach

Martha was at the beach waiting for this person,

“Well well well, long time no see” the person said

“What do you want” Martha asked curiously

“Aw, come on princess that’s no way to talk to the guy you love now is it” he said “Lance, just stay away from me ok, I don’t love you anymore. I’m married and have a beautiful family you mean nothing to me and you never will” Martha said walking away, but little did she know Jack was walking along the beach and saw everything.

Back home

Jack had put Lily down for a sleep when Martha walked through the door,

“Hey” she said happily, Jack didn’t reply

“Jack, what’s wrong” she asked

“How could you do this to me Martha” Jack said sadly

“Do what, what are you talking about” she said

“Don’t pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about, you know exactly what’s going on” he replied angrily.

“Jack, I seriously have no idea what your talking about, please just tell me what’s going on” she begged

“Ok, I’m just going to ask you straight out. Are you cheating on me…….” He said

Martha just looked at him

“Well……… It’s a pretty simple question” he said waiting for an answer.

Next Time:

Will Jack find out what’s going on before it’s too late?

Or will this destroy his marriage for good?

With all the stress Martha’s under will their unborn baby be alright?

COMMENTS?

I already don't like Lance. Wonder who he is. Probably Martha's ex-boyfriend, I guess. :unsure:

Jack shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. As if Martha would cheat on him.

I can't believe you ended it there. :(

I just realized something. I'm going to have to wait 4 weeks until I know what happens next. :( You're leaving for 2 weeks but I'll be going on holiday for 2 weeks when you get back. 4 weeks without an update! :( Well, I'll have something to look forward to when my holiday is over. Have fun on your holiday! :D

Archived