Will They Ever Be Happy Again

Guest KatieroxNZ

Thanks for the comments everyone! I reeeeeeeeeeally appreciate them!!

:D

Chapter 33

The beach

Jack hadn’t seen Martha since he walked off, he was still angry but he was getting quite worried. He put Lily into bed and went searching…

He was walking along the path leading to the beach, so many thoughts were going through his head, if his wife was going to be ok, what about the baby. He had finished walking along the path; he was now on the beach. It was dark, windy and he felt light spits of rain fall on his face. This made him more determined to find Martha. Jack had been walking along the beach for what seemed like forever, before he finally saw a motionless body lying in the sand, he was shocked to see that motionless body was Martha, he ran over to her, as fast as he could. Shaking her violently, trying to get her to wake up, she didn’t, her body was cold and still. Jack felt to see if there was a pulse, he was slightly relieved to find one, it was faint, but it was still something. He looked next to her, to find the half empty bottle of pills; he couldn’t help but blame himself for what happened. He called for an ambulance.

The hospital

Martha was been wheeled into the hospital, Rachel ran over a little taken aback to see Martha lying on the stretcher, Martha was wheeled into the cubicle, to be examined. Jack walked over to Rachel, she asked him what happened, he explained what happened, he asked Rachel to help her, and she told him she would do everything possible to make sure she was ok. Rachel walked into the room, leaving Jack standing alone in the middle of the hospital, wondering if Martha and the baby were going to be ok.

After hours of waiting, Rachel finally came out and told Jack that Martha and the baby were both going to be just fine. Jack asked if he could see her, Rachel led him to the room Martha was in. He sat down next to her, he squeezed her hand. Relieved she was going to be ok, he smiled to himself.

Next time:

Will Martha wake up?

Will Jack confront Martha about taking the pills?

Comments??

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Barbara... :D

2 more chapters to go peoples :o

Guess i should post the next chapter now :)

Chapter 34

The hospital

Jack had been up all night, waiting for Martha to wake up, he must have fallen asleep because he got rudely woken up by a nurse checking on Martha.

“How is she?” Jack asked.

“She’s fine, should be awake within the hour” the nurse replied with a smile.

Jack smiled.

It was an hour later; Jack was just staring at Martha, when suddenly Martha slowly opened her eyes.

“Where am I?” she asked Jack.

“You’re in hospital. You almost overdosed on drugs!” Jack said angrily.

Martha just looked at him.

“Don’t you even care” Jack asked her.

“I’m sorry” she mumbled still groggy from the drugs.

“You’re sorry! Is that all! You could have killed our baby, or even worse yourself!” he said furiously.

“I’m sorry” she said again, this time bursting into tears.

Just then Rachel walked in.

“What’s going on here?” she asked.

“Nothing” Jack mumbled.

“It doesn’t look like nothing” Rachel said.

“I think you should leave” Rachel said pointing to the door.

“Yeah don’t worry, I was just leaving” Jack said walking out the door.

The beach

Jack was just sitting there staring out at the sea, processing all the things that had happened minutes earlier, he knew he shouldn’t have lost it with Martha, but he was so angry, he didn’t know what else to do.

The hospital

Martha was sitting in her hospital bed, trying to remember what happened the night she took the drugs; she was stuck in a thought when her tummy started to feel a bit strange, she didn’t know what was going on. When suddenly she felt her waters, she started to freak out a little bit. So she called Rachel in, Rachel gave her a check-up and told her to relax, but Martha couldn’t relax she needed Jack. Rachel rang Jack; he said he would be there as soon as possible.

Next time:

Will Jack get there in time?

Will Martha have a healthy baby?

With a new addition to the family, will it bring Martha and Jack back together?

Comments??

I understand Jack is angry with her but did he really have to yell at her when she just woke up and apparently didn't remember clearly what happened? <_<

:o Her waters broke. Hope the baby will be okay.

The baby has to bring them back together again. This story must have a happy ending. Do you hear me Katie? :P

Seeing that this fic is coming to an end ( :( ), I have to ask the following question. Are you planning on writing another one? :unsure:

More please.

Haha i'll try and give a happy ending okae :P The last chapter is set in the future... but are J&M together & happy is the question :P

Am i writing another fic? Hmmmmm.... i dunno... i'll see how it goes... i got this one idea... just gotta get it into a story now... haha :lol:

Thanks for the comment ^_^

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks everyone for your comments! :D

The hospital

Jack walked through the door, panicked, wondering where she was.

Rachel walked to the desk, Jack ran over to her.

“Rach, were is she” he asked

“She’s in the room over there, follow me” she said.

Rachel walked into the room, Jack followed.

Martha looked up, relived to see him.

“You came” she said.

“Of course, I wouldn’t miss it for the world” he said happily.

She smiled at him, he smiled back.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she yelled out in pain.

“Baby, don’t worry I’m right here, just breathe” he said trying to sooth her.

“It hurts Jack!” she said angrily.

“I know sweetie, but just think about the end result.” he said.

This made Martha determined to keep going.

“Ok” she said back.

“Good girl, I love you” hopeful he would get a response

“I love you too” she said, this made Jack smile.

3 hours later

Little Connor Jack Holden had come into the world.

Later that night

“Look at him” Martha gushed “isn’t he beautiful” she said.

“Yeah just like his dad” Jack said with a light laugh.

Just then Rachel walked in.

“Someone’s been missing her mummy” Rachel said passing Lily to Martha.

“Awww, hi sweetie” Martha said with a warm smile “I’ve missed you”

Lily just smiled at her mum.

“Sweetie I want you to meet someone, your baby brother” she said showing her Connor, Lily just stared at him, then looked at Martha, then back at Connor, then she let out a big smile.

This made Martha laugh.

Rachel suggested she take Lily home and get her all cleaned up, and bring her back later;

Martha gave her an appreciative smile.

This gave Martha and Jack a chance to talk.

“Look Martha, I just want to explain something, nothing happened between me and that random, I promise, Rachel walked in before anything could happen” he said.

“I know, I believe you, I just didn’t want to listen incase the result was bad” she said.

“But you know I would never hurt you right?”

“Yeah I know, but I just didn’t want to risk it” she said truthfully.

“I would never hurt you, I love you” he said.

“Come here” he said holding out his arms for a hug, she gladly accepted.

“I love you so much” he said placing a light kiss on her forehead.

“I love you too” she said happily.

They drifted off into a peaceful sleep together.

Next time:

Set in the future and it’s the…… Last chapter!!!!!!

Archived