Will They Ever Be Happy Again

Guest KatieroxNZ

Chapter 15

Later that afternoon

Martha was sitting on the couch playing with Lily while Jack was making a snack.

“Ok, do you want to know my answer now” he asked “Ahhhhhhh, YES!” she said with a look, saying are you stupid. “Well I’ve been thinking, and you where right I haven’t been spending as much time at home as I would have liked to” he said before pausing “Carry on” Martha said. “But you know I only did it for us, because I have a surprise for you” Jack said before pulling three tickets out of his back pocket. “Surprise” Jack said “Oh my gosh, were going to the Gold Coast” Martha said excitedly “Yep, I thought we could do with a bit of a break and some time away as a family” he said. “So go crazy on new clothes or whatever, we leave in two days” he said with a smile, before starting to play with Lily.

That night

While getting Lily ready for bed Martha couldn’t help but feel happy, she was going on a wonderful holiday, with her gorgeous daughter and her amazing husband-to-be. She couldn’t wait till their holiday; it will be good to get away from the stress of life for a bit she thought to herself.

The next day

Jack said he would look after Lily for a while, so Martha could go and buy whatever she wanted/needed for their trip tomorrow. So Martha didn’t give up the chance to go and have a shopping spree, and Jack was ever so happy to look after Lily after he hadn’t spent much time with her lately. Jack had just finished getting Lily to sleep when Martha walked through the door with heaps bags hanging off her arms. “Good time” Jack asked “Amazing” Martha replied with a smile “Good, I’m glad” Jack answered back with a grin. After Martha was out of sight Jack said “She is going to love my surprise”.

Next Time:

Jack has another big surprise for Martha, how will she react? :unsure:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 16

The day of the holiday

Today was the day that Martha, Jack and the newest addition to their family Lily were going to the Gold Coast for a holiday; Jack was very excited to see if his he wondered plan/surprise was going to work. Jack had organised every last detail now all he needed was for Martha to be there. Martha had everything packed and had put Lily in her rock ‘n’ ride. “Finally, can we go now” Jack winged “Hey buddy, if you would have rather got our daughter all sorted” she said “Um, on second thought I think I’ll be quite now” he said. “Exactly what I thought” Martha added with a grin.

The holiday destination

“Wow! Jack this is amazing” Martha screamed excitedly “I’m glad you like it” Jack said “Like it, I love it” she said loudly, loud enough to wake Lily. “Oops” Martha said “I didn’t mean to wake her” she said slightly embarrassed “Its ok you go and have fun, I’ll look after her for a while” Jack said with a cute smile. “Awwww thanks hun, I owe you big time” she said. “I love you so much Jack Holden” Martha said “I love you more Martha Holden” Jack replied. Although Jack and Martha weren’t legally married they still called each other Martha and Jack Holden, but that was all about to change Jack thought to himself.

Later that day

Martha was getting Lily ready for a sleep when Jack came up behind her and placed a small red box in front of her “Jack, what’s this” Martha asked a little surprised, Jack got down on one knee and began “Martha, I love you so much I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Lily, so will you do me the pleasure of becoming my wife again” Jack asked half hopeful half scared. “Um……Wow……….” Was all Martha could say.

Next Time:

What will Martha’s answer be?

How will Jack react?

Is this the end of Summer Bays golden couple, or is it just the beginning?

Comments? :D

Just for you Barbara :D

Chapter 17

In the hotel room

Jack was still down on one knee, waiting for Martha to answer his question.

“Well” Jack said with fear in his voice “Jack, are you sure about this” Martha asked, this caused Jack to get up off the floor “What do you mean am I sure, of course I am otherwise I wouldn’t be asking you” Jack said honestly. “But we’ve only been back together for a year, and remember what happened last time we rushed everything it ended in disaster”. “I take that as a no then” Jack said sadly and started walking out of the room, “Jack wait” Martha called out. This made Jack turn around. “What” he said “Yes” Martha said “What are you serious” Jack said surprised “Yes, I’m serious what you said made me realize, how much I want to be with you I never want to lose you again I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Lily as a family and….. Forever this time” Martha said. Jack walked over to Martha and spun her around, and whispered in her ear “I love you and Lily so much, you know that right I want to be with you forever” he said “I love you too, and you know I want to be with you and Lily forever as well, that’s all I’ve ever wanted” she said, “Now is that for me” she said gesturing to the small red box Jack was holding, “I think it might be” Jack with a smile. Jack opened the box pulled out the ring and slipped it onto Martha’s finger “Do you like it” he asked “I love it, it’s so perfect” she said with a huge grin. That night Martha and Jack did nothing but enjoy themselves as an engaged couple once again.

The next morning

Jack had let Martha sleep in for a bit, so he organised Lily and everything. Just as Jack had put Lily down on the floor for a bit Martha walked in “Morning, my beautiful fiancé” Jack said with a smile “Morning” she said back with a weak smile. Jack had noticed that Martha was looking a bit pale “Martha, are you ok” Jack asked worryingly “Yeah, I’m fine I just haven’t been feeling well lately that’s all I’m sure I’ll be fine” she said “I’m going to play with Lily for a bit then I’m going to have a shower” Martha said “Ok, whatever you want” he said with a grin Oh and Jack, stop worrying will you I’m sure I’ll be fine” she said “Ok, well I’ll try not to but I can’t promise anything” he said.

Next Time:

Jack reveals the finale part of his plan, what will Martha say when she finds out?

I just read it all...

It's brilliant :D

I hope everything goes okay for JnM...

I have a feeling your going to like the next chapter :P

Enjoy! :D

Chapter 18

Later that night

Jack had been on his phone a lot since they had been in the Gold Coast, Martha just thought it was work but now she was becoming suspicious. “Jack you’ve been on your phone a lot since we’ve been here, and don’t just tell me it’s work because I know it isn’t. We’re suppose to be on holiday” she said “Ok, it’s not work”, “Well, then what is it” she asked “I can’t tell you” he said “Why not, I’m your fiancé, and the mother of your child incase you’ve forgotten, we’re suppose to tell each other everything” she said “Martha just trust me, I’m sure your going to love it, well I hope you do anyway” he said.

The next day

Jack had been on the phone a lot to the people in Summer Bay, well actually Colleen and she spread the happy news, “So everyone’s coming then Colleen” he asked “Oh don’t you worry Constable Holden, everyone’s coming” she said “Ok Colleen thank you, I just hope everyone likes my surprise especially Martha” he said “Don’t worry pet I’m sure everyone will”. “Thanks Colleen” Jack said “My pleasure, bye bye pet and good luck”.

Later that night

Jack had put Lily into bed, now him and Martha were sitting on the couch.

“Martha” Jack said “Yeah” she answered “How would you feel about getting married tomorrow” he asked hopeful. “What are you serious” she said “Yeah, I am as I said I want to spend the rest of my life with and Lily and I want to do it soon” Jack said “So what do you say” he asked hopefully “But tomorrow” she said “Isn’t that a little bit soon” Martha said “No it’s not Martha, we love each other and want to spend our lives together, so it’s not to soon.” He said “Isn’t it what you want” he asked “Jack of course it is, but seriously tomorrow” she said, “Martha, do you want to marry me tomorrow or not” “Jack, yeah um….. Ok, lets do it” she said excitedly. “Oh my gosh, Martha can you believe it were getting married tomorrow”. “I can’t believe it, but I’m so excited” she said with a huge grin “But Jack, nothings organised, I don’t have a dress or anything” she said “Correction”, everything’s organised and don’t worry about your dress It’s all sorted”, “What do you mean don’t worry, Jack what have you done” Martha asked “Well remember the dresses you were deciding between before our first wedding, the ones you showed Leah.” He said “Yeah I remember” she said “Well Leah got the dress for you”. “Wow! Are you serious, I owe her big time”. “Anyway how did you get everything else organised” Martha asked “Wouldn’t you like to know” Jack said with a grin. “Ok lets head to bed, we have a big day tomorrow” Jack said “Ok, and Jack” Martha called out “Yeah” he said “I love you so much” she said. “Aw I love you to hun” he said with a smile.

Next Time:

It’s the day of the wedding, but with everything go as planned? :unsure:

:o I missed an update!

Just for you Barbara

Aww just for me! Thanks Katie! :D

Chapter 17:

I really thought she was going to say no. Fortunately, she said yes! :D

What's wrong with Martha? Is she sick? :unsure:

Chapter 18:

If you want everybody to know something, just call Colleen and she'll take care of it! :lol:

Looking forward to the wedding!

More please!

:o I missed an update!

Just for you Barbara

Aww just for me! Thanks Katie!

Chapter 17:

I really thought she was going to say no. Fortunately, she said yes!

What's wrong with Martha? Is she sick?

Chapter 18:

If you want everybody to know something, just call Colleen and she'll take care of it!

Looking forward to the wedding!

More please!

Yeah, just for you. Haha! :P

Just read the whole thing I like the idea of short chapters its easier to read, is Martha Pregant again?? More soon please :)

Glad you like the short chapters, i try to write long chapters but i can never think of enought to right

I was thinking about making Martha pregnant again, but she's only just had Lily, so no she's not pregnant sorry.

I should be updating maybe later tonight or tomorrow :)

Keep the lovely comments coming, they are much apprediated :D

Katie xxx

Archived