Will They Ever Be Happy Again

Guest KatieroxNZ

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the really short chapter

Chapter 11

The next morning

Martha had woken up to find Jack actually in bed with her for once; “Morning” Jack said “Morning” Martha replied. “So what are you up to today” she asked “Well, I Have the day off, so I thought I might take you and this little one out for the day” Jack said “Awwww, do we have to, I thought it might be nice to stay home and pick a name for her” Martha said rubbing her ever growing bump. “Ok, whatever you want” Jack said with a smile. “Well I think it’s time we give her some breakfast, since she hasn’t stopped kicking for the last 10 minutes, I think she might be trying to tell us something” Martha said with a smile. “Ok, whatever she wants” Jack said with a big grin.

Later that day

Martha and Jack were sitting on the couch of the bachelor pad looking through baby name books, “What about Megan” Jack asked “Na, I don’t really like that name” Martha said. “What about Abbey” Martha asked “I don’t really like that name” Jack said honestly. After 3 hours later and going through every book they could find Martha finally suggested a name “Hey Jack, what about Lily” she said “It’s perfect” Jack replied. “So I guess it’s settled then, Lily is the name” Martha said “Yeah I think it is” Jack replied.

Comments?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's an update. Finally! :P

Chapter 12

3 months later

Martha was now 8 and a half months pregnant and couldn’t wait till she could hold her little girl in her arms, neither could Jack.

Jack walked through to the lounge were Martha was sitting with a piece of toast in her hand, while rubbing her expanding bump. “Morning, how is she this morning” Jack asked, “Morning, and she’s been fine but kicking a lot” Martha said with an unamused look on her face, which couldn’t help but make Jack laugh a little “It’s not funny” Martha said “Yes it is” Jack replied “You really want this to be over don’t you” Jack said “Yeah, I do then we can finally meet our little girl” she said with a smile. “Ok well since I have the day off, I thought I might take you and our little girl out for the day, what do you say” Jack asked “Yeah, I’d love that and it think this little one needs some fresh air” Martha said while rubbing her tummy. As they walked down to the beach Martha suddenly fell over in pain “Jaaaaaaaaaaack” she screamed out in pain, the baby’s coming. “Oh, um ok hang on I’ll call for a ambulance” he said “Jack, hurry up” Martha said with a look saying hurry up or your dead. So Jack did as he was told as he didn’t want to be killed after all. “Ok the ambulance is on its way, do you think you can hang on till then” he asked “Well I guess I have no choice do I” she said with an unamused look. Finally the ambulance arrived.

The Hospital

Martha had been in labour for about two and a half hours now and was not enjoying it.

“Jack, I can’t do this” she said before yelling out in pain “Hey, yes you can just think soon you’ll be holding our beautiful baby girl” Jack said, that made Martha smile and more determined. After more than six hours in labour Martha couldn’t do it anymore “Jack, I can’t do this anymore it just can’t” she said “Martha look at me, you can do this” Jack said. “Rachel, how much longer is this going to take” Jack asked “Ok, one more big push and them you’ll be holding your beautiful baby”.

At 7:00pm that night Lily Kate Holden came into the world and she already had he mum and dad wrapped around her little finger. According to Jack she was gorgeous as she had looked a little bit like him but mostly like Martha. That night Martha and Jack did nothing but spend the night getting to know their precious daughter. From that moment on Martha and Jack knew they would be together forever.

Next Time:

Martha and Jack take Lily home but will everything go to plan? :unsure:

Comments?

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 13

3 days later

Martha had spent the last 3 days in hospital, resting, getting to know her baby girl and learning how to look after her properly, getting to know what she likes and dislikes. Now more than anything she just wanted to go home to Jack and today was the day, she was very excited.

11:00am that day

“Morning, my beautiful family” Jack said walking into Martha’s room with a bunch of flowers. Giving Lily who happened to be sleeping in her rock and ride, a quick kiss on the forehead, then making his was over to Martha handing her the flowers and giving her a kiss. “Morning” Martha said, “Are you ready to take our precious bundle of joy home” Jack asked “I sure am, I can’t wait to get home to my own bed and real food” she said honestly. This made Jack laugh a bit “Yeah, I can’t wait for you to come home either, I’ve really missed you” he said truthfully “I’ve missed you to” Martha said with a smile. Just as Jack and Martha had finished talking Rachel walked in, “Hey guys, are you ready to take Lily home” she asked “We sure are” they both replied in unison “Ok, well I just need you to sign these papers and you can go” she said with a smile. As Martha and Jack walked out of the hospital with their beautiful daughter, they couldn’t help but smile their lives were perfect.

Back Home

The house was filled with smiles and happiness, Lily was awake and happy looking at Martha and Jack and her new surroundings, Martha and Jack seemed on top of the world with how well their life had turned out, all that mattered now was Lily and to make sure that she was happy and healthy. For the rest of the day Martha and Jack just played with Lily and got to know their precious little treasure.

Next time:

Jack has been working a lot, Martha and Jack have a fight, will Martha stay and sort it out or leave Summer Bay? :unsure:

Chapter 14

The next morning

Martha had been up a lot though out the night with Lily, she was a tired but enjoying every minute of been a mum. Jack had also been very helpful with Lily.

Martha woke to find Jack rushing around the house looking for something, “Lost something” she asked “Yeah my shirt, I got an early call into work” he said. After a couple of minutes searching in the lounge he finally found it under the couch “Found it” Jack called out. This made Lily wake up, “Jack” Martha called out in an annoyed tone. Jack walked into their bedroom, to find Martha holding Lily, “Oh, sorry” Jack said “Yeah, you can’t do anything about it now” she said annoyed. “Look, don’t you have to get to work” Martha said “Martha” “Just go to work Jack, I need to get her changed and fed, I’ll see you tonight” she said getting up off the bed and walking into the kitchen with Lily. “Ok, well I guess I’ll see you later then” he said before giving Martha a kiss on the cheek, but before leaving he gave Lily a kiss on the forehead and whispered in her ear “Look after your mum for me” before walking out the door.

Later that night

It was now 8:00pm that night and Jack had just got home, to find Martha sitting on the couch crying “Martha, what’s wrong” Jack asked in a concerned tone “Jack, I can’t do this anymore, I can’t do this alone” she said “Martha our not alone, you have me” he said “I have you” she said raising her voice, “Jack your always working now. Your suppose to be helping me with our daughter” she said angrily, “Martha, that’s not fair you know I’d rather be here with you and Lily” he said “Whatever Jack, I never see you anymore and Lily hardly gets to see her dad anymore” she said sadly. “I’m going to go to bed now, but do me a favour and think about what I’ve said will you” Martha said “Ok, I guess you want me to sleep on the couch tonight” he said “That’s your choice” she said before walking into their bedroom and closing the door behind her.

The next morning

Martha woke to find a note on the kitchen bench from Jack saying: I’ve gone for a run to think properly about what you said, I’ll be back soon to help with Lily, Love always Jack xxx. Just as Martha finished reading the letter, Jack walked through the door huffing and puffing. “Good run” she asked “Yeah fine thanks, gave me quite a bit of time to really think” he said “Have you got an answer yet” Martha asked hopefully “Yeah, yeah I have” he said “Well, are you going to tell me or what” she asked “I will, you just have to be patient that’s all” he said with a smile. “Jack” Martha said “Yeah” he replied “I love you so much, you know that right” she said with a smile “I love you too, and yes I know you love me” he said with a grin.

Next Time:

Jack tells Martha his answer, will it be good or bad? :unsure:

Also Jack has a surprise for Martha and Lily what will it be? :P

And will they enjoy it? :unsure:

Archived