Will They Ever Be Happy Again

Guest KatieroxNZ

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 19

The day of the wedding

It was 8:00am on the morning of the wedding, and Martha and Jack were very excited about becoming husband and wife again and they knew that it would be forever this time.

Martha and Jack woke to find the sun shining, “Look Jack, the weather gods have decided to give us good weather today” she said with a laugh “You know, I don’t need sunshine as long as I have you and Lily today I’m going to be fine” he said with a smile. After Martha and Jack finished talking Lily started to cry “I’ll get her” Martha said. When Martha went to get Lily there was a knock at the door, Jack opened the door to find Leah standing there with the dress and a huge grin on her face “Hey Leah” Jack said “Hey Jack, were’s Martha” she asked “Oh she’s just gone to get Lily” he answered back “Ok well I’ll go and give her dress to her then” Leah said. Leah walked into Martha’s room to find her holding Lily and crying “Martha, what’s wrong” Leah asked worryingly “Leah, I don’t know if I can marry Jack today” she said sadly “But why” she asked shocked “do you love him”, “Of course I do”. Then marry him, one thing I learnt from Dan dying was you have to live in the moment”, “Ok, I’m just scared what if it doesn’t work out again” she said “Martha stop worrying it will work, I just know it” Leah said with a smile. “Now hurry up and get ready the wedding starts in 2 hours and your not even dressed” Leah said with a smile.

Wedding time

It was now 10:00am, Martha looked stunning in her dress and Jack looked very handsome in his suit. Everyone was at the church, except Martha, Leah and Lily. Lily looked very cute in her little pink dress with white flowers and Leah looked nice in her dress. Martha was on her way to the church and everything was going perfectly well until the driver took a wrong turn. Finally Martha arrived at the church.

Martha started to walk down the aisle to her and Jack’s favourite song This Old Love. Martha was very shocked to see everyone there but she couldn’t help but smile everything was perfect, after what seemed like a walk that lasted forever Martha finally stood up there next to Jack. The priest started to talk “Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the partnership of Jack Anthony Holden and Martha Jane MacKenzie. If anyone has reasons why this couple shouldn’t be married please speak now” Martha and Jack looked around and no one objected “Jack do you take Martha to be your lawfully wedded wife”, “I do” Jack said “Martha do you take Jack to be your lawfully wedded husband” “I do” Martha said back with a smile “Now for the exchanging of the rings” Jack went first. “Place the ring on the end of Martha’s finger and repeat after me” the priest said “Martha, I promise to love you forever, look after you in sickness and I health, in good times and in bad, as long as we both shall live” As Jack finished talking he placed the thin gold wedding band an Martha’s finger. Now it was Martha’s turn,” Jack, I promise to love you forever, look after you in sickness and I health, in good times and in bad, as long as we both shall live” she said with a smile. After the exchanging of the rings the priest continued “By the power invested in me, I now present you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride”. Martha and Jack smiled at each other, before Jack captured Martha lips for a long passionate kiss, they didn’t even notice all there family and friends around them clapping. They only had eyes for each other.

PLEASE REVIEW :)

You know, I don’t need sunshine as long as I have you and Lily today I’m going to be fine” he said with a smile.

That part was so sweet! :wub:

Glad Leah convinced Martha to go through with the wedding. :)

Yay Jack and Martha got married again! :wub:

It's not the end, right? :unsure:

You know, I don’t need sunshine as long as I have you and Lily today I’m going to be fine” he said with a smile.

That part was so sweet! :wub:

Glad Leah convinced Martha to go through with the wedding. :)

Yay Jack and Martha got married again! :wub:

It's not the end, right? :unsure:

No it's not the end, don't worry

Still quite a few chapters to go

• 2 weeks later...

Archived