Will They Ever Be Happy Again

Guest KatieroxNZ

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Barbara :) I really enjoyed wrting this chapter i don't know why :P

Chapter 6

Martha & Jacks house

“Jack I’m pregnant” she said “Oh my gosh” Jack said in shock, before picking up Martha and spinning her around. “Jack you do realize I’m trying to play down the sickness don’t you” she said “Oh yeah, sorry” he added slightly embarrassed and placing her carefully back on the couch, “Jack its fine, your excited I get it” she added with a smile. “Martha, I can’t believe it we’re going to have a baby” he said excitedly “Yeah, well you ain’t the only one” she said rubbing her tummy, before Jack quickly follow and put his hand on her tummy to. “I love you and this little one so much you know that right” before leaning down and planting a soft kiss on Martha’s tummy “Yep, I know and I also know that your going to the best father in the world, and this one is going to be the luckiest baby in the world to have a daddy like you” she added with a smile. “I love you so much” he said before giving Martha light kiss on her lips and heading to bed.

The next day

“Morning, my beautiful wife and the mother of my child” he added with a smile, before going and giving Martha as well as her tummy a quick kiss, which made Martha giggle a little bit. “Morning” she said “I hope this little one didn’t give you any trouble this morning” he said “Nope, they’ve been fine actually, but I will be throwing up everywhere soon don’t you worry” she added with a not so happy look. Which made Jack laugh a little. “It’s not funny” she said before playfully whacking Jack on the arm and going to have a shower.

By the time Martha had gotten out of the shower, Jack had gone to work but he had left a note saying Sorry I couldn’t give you and the baby a kiss goodbye, go an urgent call into work. Don’t work to hard; I’ll see you at 1:00pm. Loads of love Jack xxxx. Martha couldn’t help but smile to herself things were finally falling into place, she was back with the man she loves and they were having a beautiful baby together.

:) Love it :D

A baby :wub:

More soon x

Thankyou *Zetti* Glad ya like it

Jack is happy with the baby! :D They're so happy! :wub: Please, don't ruin their happiness, Katie!

I had to make Jack happy about the baby, if not what kind of person would that make me

I can't promise i wont ruin their happiness but i'll try not to.

Chapter 7

The day of the ultra-sound

Martha was already up by the time Jack had finally decided to show, “Morning, sleepy head” she said with a smile “Morning, but I don’t see how you can be so happy this early in the morning” he said “Well, you see I have two reasons number 1 this little one” she said rubbing her tummy “Number 2 it’s the first ultra-sound today remember”. This made Jack wake up a bit “Oh yeah, how could I forget” he said with a smile. “Well I’m going to have a shower, do you think you’ll be ready when I get out” she asked “Yep, I’ll make it number one on my list of things to do” he said with a cheeky smile “Yeah, I wouldn’t bet on it” Martha said.

The Hospital

Martha and Jack walked in hand and hand to the hospital, with huge smiles on their faces; you could tell they were very excited. “Hey guys, you ready” Rach said with a smile “Yeah, ready as we’ll ever be” replied Martha & Jack. “Ok well come on in” Rachel said, “Ok Martha I’ll just get you to lie down on the bed for me, now I’m just going to lift up your top a little bit. Is that ok” “Yeah, its fine” replied Martha, “I’m going to pour this clear gel on your tummy and I must warn you it will be a little bit cold” As Rachel poured the clear gel on Martha’s tummy she shivered a little bit, but Jack was right there holding her hand. As Rachel moved the stick slowly over Martha’s tummy they all looked at the screen and Rachel said “Congratulations guys, there your baby” Martha couldn’t help but smile, Jack couldn’t help but just stare at the screen. It was like they were in their own little bubble.

Next time:

Jack & Martha have a fight, will they sort it out?

Chapter 8

1:00pm

Martha had stayed home today, she didn’t feel like spending a whole day doing a shift on her feet, she had the baby to worry about now and Alf was very understanding. Jack had just walked through the door Martha was sitting on the couch with a pack of chips in her hand, which made Jack laugh a little “Having cravings already” Jack asked “Yep” was all she answered before putting some more chips in her mouth. Jack had decided to take Martha to the beach as she hadn’t been out all day “Jack, I really don’t feel like going out today” she said with a groan “Look, you’ve been stuck in the house all day, so you and the baby need some fresh air am I right” “Ok, your right as usual” she said slightly unamused “So how’s this little one been today” Jack asked rubbing Martha’s tummy. “They’ve been alright, apart from making mummy throw up everywhere this morning” she said looking down at her tummy.

Back home

“That was a really fun afternoon, so thanks for that” Martha said before giving Jack a kiss on the cheek, “Well, I’m glad you liked it” he said. “Hey, you alright” Jack asked with a worried look on his face, “Yeah, I’m fine just feeling a little faint that’s all” she said “Ok well come and sit down, and I’ll get you a glass of water” Jack said. “Thanks she said, oh by the way we have the first ultra-sound appointment next Thursday at 2:00pm” Martha said excitedly “Wow, ok I’ll take the day off work, I wouldn’t miss that for the world” Jack said excitedly “Here’s your water” Jack said “Thanks” she said “Can you really believe it Jack were going to have a baby” Martha asked “Yeah I know, but I can’t wait” he said honestly. This made Martha smile, “I love you so much Jack Holden” Martha said “I love you more Martha Holden” Jack said.

Chapter 9

Back home

“Wow!” that was amazing Jack said walking through the door “Yeah, it was” Martha said, “So, do you want to find out what were having” Jack asked curiously “Um…. No, I don’t think I do, do you” she asked “Yeah, I really want to, I always imagined finding out if we were going to have a mini soccer player like me, or if we were going to have a really girly girl like you.” He answered “Oh” she said “But, I really don’t want to find out what were having” she said “But I do, why do we always have to do what you want to do” Jack said his voice getting louder “Well considering you’re the one that got me pregnant” She said yelling back at him. “You know what I can’t deal with this right now” he said “Were are you going” Martha asked “Out” Jack replied walking out of the house, when Jack was out of sight Martha couldn’t help but let the tears fall.

Later that night

Jack walked through the door to find blankets and a pillow on the couch, he knew what that meant not only was he sleeping on the couch but he was well and truly I the dog house. He’d have to do some serious grovelling tomorrow.

The next morning

Jack woke up after a terrible sleep on the couch, to find Martha still asleep. So Jack thought it was the perfect time to start grovelling. When Jack walked into their room he was surprised to see that Martha wasn’t in bed, but then he heard a sound coming from the bathroom so he went to investigate, when he go there he saw Martha sitting on the bathroom floor not looking very happy. “Hey, are you alright” Jack asked “Yeah, I’m fine, just this little one decided that it was time to wake mummy up” she let out a weak smile, while rubbing her tiny bump. Just as Jack was about to go and cook breakfast he looked at Martha and saw a tiny tear trickle down her cheek. He immediately went to comfort her “Hey, hey, it’s going to be ok” he tried to soothe her “How do you know that Jack” she asked him “Because you have me” he answered “Thanks, and I’m sorry about last night I didn’t mean to go off at you. It’s just everything suddenly got on top of me” she answered truthfully “It’s fine, and I’m sorry to, we don’t have to find out what were having if you don’t want” he said “Actually I do want to find out what were having, that was we can call it he or she instead of calling it, they or it and we can start planning the nursery” she said with a smile. “I love you so much” Jack said planting a small kiss on Martha’s forehead “And I love you so much as well” Jack said placing a small kiss on Martha’s tiny bump. “Ok lets go and cook you guys some breakfast” Jack said helping Martha up off the bathroom floor “Sounds like a plan” Martha said with a smile.

Next time:

Jack & Martha have their next ultra-sound appointment and find out what their having, will it be a boy or a girl?

Chapter 10

3 months later

“Morning Hun” Martha said walking through to where Jack sitting at the table, “Morning” Jack replied giving Martha and the baby a quick kiss. “Your very happy this morning, this little one not giving you any trouble” Jack asked “They’re fine, plus I have a good reason to be happy, remember we have the second ultra-sound today and we finally get to find out if this little one is a girl or a boy” she said rubbing her hand protectively over her tummy. “You know, you are going to be the best mum in the world” Jack said with a smile “Oh yeah now how do you know that” Martha said “Because look at you, the baby’s not even born yet and you already think it’s the best thing in the world” Jack said “Awwww, thanks honey” Martha said with a smile.

The Hospital

Martha and Jack walked into the hospital with huge smile on their faces, today was the day they were finally going to know if they were having a girl or a boy, and of course Jack wanted a son to be the next soccer star but he didn’t mind because if he had a daughter then they could be a daddy’s girl. But of course Martha wanted to have a daughter as a mini me, but she didn’t mind if it was a boy as they would be just as precious. “Hey guys, you ready to see your baby again” Rachel asked with a smile “Yeah, we are” Jack answered, “Ok well follow me” Rachel said. “Ok Martha, you know the drill lie on the bed, then I’ll pour the gel on you tummy, then you get to see your baby” she said with a smile. As Martha lied down on the bed and Rachel poured the gel on her tummy she shivered a little, bit Jack was there holding her hand every step of the way. “Ok guys, do you want to find out if it’s a boy or a girl” Rachel asked “Yeah, we do thanks Rach” Martha said, “Ok, well it appears that you guys are having a little girl, congratulations guys” Rachel said with a big smile “Oh my goodness” Martha said “Jack were going to have a little girl” Martha said she couldn’t hold back the tears “I know, I love you two so much” Jack said giving Martha a passionate kiss on the lips.

Next time:

Jack and Martha pick a name, what will it be?

Archived