Geoff loves Aden thread

Guest bijou

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know where to post this, so since it relates to them and Emmasi was last here..

Emassi have you seen the video on the H&A site of Lincoln giving us a tour of behind the scenes? I thought you would particularly love it because Todd says they hate each other on the show but like each other off set, maybe like each other a bit too much :huh:

And then Paul got asked who he played on the show and he said Aden's grandfather and laughed..then said something about how good looking the other 2 were. I think you got your wish Emmasi :P

Mark & Josh seemed like rude snobs in that video too.

Seen it and drooled for pages :D Yeah, Mark and Josh did seem a bit off, but Lincoln and Todd were running around like excitable puppies. Perhaps they were simply irritated, or trying to take a quiet break without having another camera stuck in their face. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt...

Aden and Geoff would be hot together physically, but I hate Geoff so much, I wouldn't wish him as a boyfriend on anyone, especially not my precious Aden. I'd actually like to see Aden get with Axel.

I would agree about Axel, except for the fact that Axel doesn't have a psychic bond with Aden, or else he would have known he was trapped in the Diner. They're just not ready for a serious relationship. Geoff can already see through Aden and knows that he only acts the way he does because there's something else going on. So much potential there.

I have to agree on the whole Mark NOT being a snob. Its so hard for them being in front of the cameras all the time. And the fact that they have the potential new gay couple of the year running around annoying them, It might just seem a bit daunting.

I think its great that there is so many Gaden avs... And so much support for my boys- Yup that's right I've clamed them. I thunk unfortuanetly due to this letter I received from Channel Seven it doesn't look like its happening soon.

Dear Mr Perry,

Thank you for your letter regarding character suggestions for Home and Away. As you know, Summer Bay is the home to a cross-section of various characters representing lots of different personalities. Currently, we are not looking for any new characters to be developed on the show.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write to us about this issue, I will definetly pass your letter on to the writing department. I hope you will continue to watch Home and Away!

Sincerely,

Cameron Welsh

Series Producer

Home and Away

But write your letters... Keep your avatars- if there is enough support maybe they'll change their minds.

I've said it before, but I'll be more than happy to repeat myself; I choose to believe that "Currently, we are not looking for any new characters to be developed on the show" might mean that they're not looking for new characters to develop because they already have the two characters they are going to develop in that direction; Aden and Geoff :wink:

Archived