Geoff loves Aden thread

Guest bijou

I've said it before, but I'll be more than happy to repeat myself; I choose to believe that "Currently, we are not looking for any new characters to be developed on the show" might mean that they're not looking for new characters to develop because they already have the two characters they are going to develop in that direction; Aden and Geoff :wink:

Lets hope that you're correct Eli and it does actually happen... that would just be awesome! :D

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, this is the kind of thinking we want! :D

Izzy H, don't we all? I think it's impossible not to :P

EDIT: The gay character-petition is almost turning into a Geoff&Aden petition judging from all the comments :lol:

I don't think Todd and Lincoln would have a problem doing a storyline like that (I believe quotes like "He's my boy", "We like each other. Probably a bit too much" and "He's my evil significant other" are worth mentioning here :P) and obviously people want it, so I don't see the problem... Link to the petition in my signature for those who haven't already signed it, spread the word! :D

Archived