Geoff loves Aden thread

Guest bijou

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't know where to post this, so since it relates to them and Emmasi was last here..

Emassi have you seen the video on the H&A site of Lincoln giving us a tour of behind the scenes? I thought you would particularly love it because Todd says they hate each other on the show but like each other off set, maybe like each other a bit too much :huh:

And then Paul got asked who he played on the show and he said Aden's grandfather and laughed..then said something about how good looking the other 2 were. I think you got your wish Emmasi :P

Mark & Josh seemed like rude snobs in that video too.

Whoa, I don't check in here for a few days and BOOM (no, no one got hit by a bus (Friends-reference :P)) whaddayaknow, this thread has grown into TWICE its size! *dances around*

So here's a reply, or "Eli explores the possibilites of the quote-button" if you like:

Yeah, but Robbie told Kim that once... when they both alone, half naked, and wet... then that stupid Jane b*tch showed up and ruined everything <_<. I'm not getting my hopes up... again...

I know! I know! That episode aired here like a month or two ago, and throughout the entire episode I was like "HOW can Jem NOT have told me to prepare for this?!!" That episode was like the highlight of the month, and not just for H&A episodes! (okay, my life is officially sad.)

hpim0138uz1.jpg

I love that picture, they look so cute together! :wub:

The good news is, after seeing that footage, I think they'd totally make out for us

They're... close

Jem, stop it or I will need a cold shower.

I asked Todd that one day and he laughed and just said its what he does. I think it would be weird to play fight with one of my best friends who is kinda like family to me. But at the end of the day its what they are paid to do.

Trust me, fake fighting can be really fun! (referring to the april fool's thread, I still have a feeling certain members think I hate Nick and Lauren :P)

Geoff-aden.png

Now that is just brilliant!

Archived