Geoff loves Aden thread

Guest bijou

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for that, I didn't realise you meant the main site. Unfortunately my computer's being temperamental and I can play it at the moment :( :(

That is so frustrating... sometimes you just want to kick the damn thing in to action... although that's abuse then... right?! :unsure:

Hope it gets working soon as I'm sure you'll like what you see! :P

I've been holding onto that av (amongst others) for weeks, waiting for the best time to use it. That behind the scenes thing inspired me, as did Lincoln's kind words toward Aden/Todd :D

Also, who knew it was "Lasahhnce"? All this time I've been pronouncing his name like a, uh, "bogan" :lol: "Lasance," like "ants." Weird. Maybe Lincoln's just fancy :P

Or "fahhncy."

I've been holding onto that av (amongst others) for weeks, waiting for the best time to use it. That behind the scenes thing inspired me, as did Lincoln's kind words toward Aden/Todd :D

Also, who knew it was "Lasahhnce"? All this time I've been pronouncing his name like a, uh, "bogan" "Lasance," like "ants." Weird. Maybe Lincoln's just fancy :P

Or "fahhncy."

I know I'm from the UK and i've being pronouncing it, as you say "bogan" style, definitely not as posh... Maybe Linc's a closet Toff?! :lol:

Lincoln's intro to Todd calling him his "significant other half" ... Loved it :wub:

Who cares or even remembers the evil part that prefixes that sentence! :D

hpim0138uz1.jpg

Oh god I just died, I just found this pic in the Lincon Lewis appreciation thread, how cute! 2 for the price of one!

Isn't it just Hot Hot Hot! :wub:

You can say that again!

Well well well, I never thought that fans would be drooling over a photo that I have taken!!! :P:lol: But I totally agree with all of you guys, Todd and Lincoln do look great together.

After this week, Aden is now another one of my favourite characters.

Archived