Jazz Curtis

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone who thinks they're so much better than Jazz can bite me. Does Miles even care that she lost her job FOR HIM? It was her own fault, and he'd asked her not to do it, but he could still show a little appreciation and sympathy for the fact that she wouldn't have done it if she didn't care so much about him and his career. He should be so lucky to have someone who cares so much about him. Well, I guess, to use Colleen's term, he cured himself of that <_<

WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYY is Tony with Rachel? I do like them together (quite a lot actually) but then, you see what happened tonight. Where he tucked her hair behind her ears, and I just melted. It reminded me of last year when they were on the couch and he twirled her hair around his finger. I hate depressed Jazz. She makes me so sad. :(

WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYY is Tony with Rachel? I do like them together (quite a lot actually) but then, you see what happened tonight. Where he tucked her hair behind her ears, and I just melted. It reminded me of last year when they were on the couch and he twirled her hair around his finger. I hate depressed Jazz. She makes me so sad. :(

I know exactly what you mean. As soon as he tucked her hair back behind her ear, I started melting too. Why is he with Rachel - he has so much more chemistry with Jazz!

My heart broke for Jazz tonight. It was good to see Roman trying to be nice to her and seeing if he could fit her in the roster. At least someone other than Tony isn't treating her like dirt.

Uh huh :(

I love Jazz... it's so sad that she doesn't love herself :(

She has zero self esteem, and I can't believe that a town full of supposedly nice and caring people would delight in kicking her when she's already down. She should totally poison them all before she leaves. That'll show 'em. Sigh, if only she had it in her...

I've been thinking - Rachel Gordon has gotten back from The Great Walk, it's around the time the Olympic cliffhanger should be filming -

maybe Jazz comes back to Summer Bay after leaving and breaks up Tony and Rachel's wedding somehow

- that'd knock Rachel off her perch!

It's in spoiler tags as I am not sure where the UK are episode-wise :)

Archived