Jazz Curtis

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like Rachel's comment about Jazz last night. <_< So not cool. I can't remember how many eps Jazz's been in this week but she shouldnt definitley be on tonight! :D I absolutely love her attitude, and I love that she doesn't judge people, she is by far my favourite guest character in years. <3 & on a purely shallow note; she's gorgeous. :wub:

IMO, Jazz has to be one of the best characters Home and Away have come up with in years and Rachel Gordon was the perfect choice to play her. I've been a fan of Rachel ever since her first Blue Heelers ep and she hasn't disappointed me on HAA.

Hopefully she'll be back after she's finished the Great Walk and her new play. Jazz was the reason I started watching Home and Away again.

I didn't like Rachel's comment about Jazz last night. <_< So not cool. I can't remember how many eps Jazz's been in this week but she shouldnt definitley be on tonight! :D I absolutely love her attitude, and I love that she doesn't judge people, she is by far my favourite guest character in years. <3 & on a purely shallow note; she's gorgeous. :wub:

There's nothing shallow about being awed by greatness.

Rachel is a b*tch. But this isn't the appropriate thread for that :rolleyes:

(Rachel Armstrong-Hyde-Hugh-Lewis-Holden that is, not Rachel Gordon!)

You make me want to dig up the thread you made... :P

ANYWAYYYYYYYYY

She gets better everytime I see her. It's a pity she said Roman wasn't her type :( I was kinda rooting for that ship, especially considering she's one of the only few that gets on with Nicole well. But, but, but, the promo!

Jazz and Miles is going to be fun

:wub: Provided it doesn't get too serious. Seriousness ruins all the fun in h&a r/ships. <_<

You make me want to dig up the thread you made... :P

ANYWAYYYYYYYYY

She gets better everytime I see her. It's a pity she said Roman wasn't her type :( I was kinda rooting for that ship, especially considering she's one of the only few that gets on with Nicole well. But, but, but, the promo!

Jazz and Miles is going to be fun

:wub: Provided it doesn't get too serious. Seriousness ruins all the fun in h&a r/ships. <_<

Case in point, Mattie and Ric. I'm sure with 2 awesome characters, like Jazz and Miles, there's not any danger of that happening. Should be lots of fun. :D

Archived