Jazz Curtis

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But he's Miles. :( Oh this sucks. I knew there was going to be a problem with putting the two funniest, quirkiest and interesting characters of the moment together if one of them isn't permanent.

If that picture on the official site about Leah talking to Irene about how she's not sure of Jazz and Miles has anything to do with them breaking up I won't be happy.

If not, I don't think anything of it but I HATE it when people interfere.

^^ I don't think they had any guesties last year... they were all regulars, or recent ex-regulars (like Holly). Maybe they actually took us into consideration! :o

I think she's just like Morag - a permanent guest character, so she was invited. Not trying to blow anyone's bubble... :lol:

She's going out with a bang!

:D That's something at least. I can't wait to see a drunken Jazz offend everyone- it'll be hilarious! :D Tv week had a little thing with Rachel as well where she said she'd love to come back because she enjoys working with this group of actors so much. Something positive! :D

Archived