Jazz Curtis

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tv week had a little thing with Rachel as well where she said she'd love to come back because she enjoys working with this group of actors so much. Something positive!

:D

I'm sure it would be their privilege to have her.

Definitely good to know :)

Yeah, I uploaded that clip from Thunderstruck to YouTube a while ago, as well as a couple of other clips of Rachel. The movie's hilarious and Rachel does comedy brilliantly.

Lmao at the video! Thankyou for posting. Rachel AND Cal!! :wub:

Jazzzzzzzzzzz! She actually had me teary. I couldn't understand why Miles just stood there! If someone was crying that much over me (let alone someone as loveable as Jazz) and was actually trying to help me, even if by her own admission it wasn't right I'd at least want to talk to them about it. Especially if he liked her as much as he seemed to. I do see his side but BLAAAAH! How could you let Jazz go? Rachel being so brilliant didn't help Miles' side either. When Alf said Miles was better off without her I just glared at the tv saying shut up. Not a happy bunny. Not happy at all. :(

Miles and Alf were so cruel to Jazz last night. Jazz was genuinely trying to help Miles the only way she knew how (and could see working, in the circumstances) and he didn't see that at all. Then Alf had to go telling him that he's better off without her. If there's one thing that's bugged me about Miles and Jazz, it's that everyone is being way too interferring. Though I did love how Jazz managed to get her own insult in about Miles being judgemental and unforgiving. So Jazz. I just wish someone other than Tony would see how hard she's trying to change. :(

Archived