Jazz Curtis

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must agree, I'm loving Jazz this time around. She's hilarious and she definitely knows what she wants. She's such a character and she makes the show exciting. I never liked her before, I guess her playing the dutiful mum role with Drew, as their relationship was so disfunctional was not all that believable for me, but now that Drew's gone, I'm loving her.

I loved last night's episode with Jazz, Tony and Jack at the Holden House. Jazz is not entirely selfish and I'm glad she's indirectly involved with the murder investigation and she is genuinely trying to help clear Jack and Martha.

Please, let's make her permanent and let's find her a love interest too.

I love Jazz, and i really hope she stays.

Im loving the Jack and Jazz interaction as well, and how she is concerned about him and wants to do everything she can do help <33

If Martha wasnt in the picture, and Tony didnt exist, I would have loved for them to hook up :wub: Even though she is like 8 years older than him :P

Jazz = My Favouritist H&A Character :D

Powers that be, please make her a regular!!!

I don't know. :( They made and Aden and Axle regulars I see no reason why they shouldn't make a regular of somenoe as popular as Jazz. Then again doesn't Rachel's husband live in the US?

Axel's a regular now?!!!

I don't think Axel is a regular, I think someone saw it on wikipedia and decided it was true :rolleyes:. It would be great if Jazz were made regular, but I kind of like that we have just gotten a taste of her for now, hopefully if she is made regular she'll get even better storylines. To be honest I think all new cast members should have to be guests for few months or a year at first, to let the audience decide if they like them, before we get stuck with them for three years. Annie for example should have been introduced strictly on a trial basis at first!

Then again doesn't Rachel's husband live in the US?

He won a greencard so they both have workrights in the US. Doesn't mean either of them are moving there.....according to a quote from Rach herself. I hope she is made a regular, she is a fantastic actress and has made Jazz such an awesome character.

Rachel is doing the The Great Walk to Beijing at the moment and then she'll be in rehearsals for the play "Boeing-Boeing" which will then be performed in several states around Australia. After that.... who knows?

I think that Rachel Gordon is an awesome talent! She's an asset to the show and she's an awesome actress. She was nominated in 2005 (from memory) for the Most Popular New Talent - Female but she didn't win it, although she was a winner in my eyes! I've been a fan of hers since her "Blue Heelers" and "All Saints" days. I do hope that she will return to the show as she's a breath of fresh air, a gifted actress and there's always room for more (permanent) talent on HAA.

Archived