Jazz Curtis

Guest -Kevin-

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There goes Jazz being a regular then. Unless she comes back after that. She better.

If she's in China atm then i'm guessing she does leave soon, but i'm hoping she does come back. Considering her popularity she should be made a permanent character.

She's just awesome at playing Jazz and makes the character all the more fun to watch.

Her and Miles getting together should be hilarious to watch, aswell as her scenes at the SBH as the new PA.

:lol:

I don't really mind if Jazz isn't made permanent. I love her to bits, but she's not really the kind of character that can be pinned down to any one place for too long. If she has to fly away to somewhere else, I'll respect that. The show won't be the same without her though.

I think I'll be very pleased to see her with Miles, provided it doesn't get too serious. I'd like them to have some casual fun together, maybe just to remind Miles that there is a world of beautiful women out there waiting for him, and not just in terms of looks.

^ She didn't make it look slutty, just classy. without the jacket.

I think I have a girl crush on Jazz :wub:

I hope they bring her back for another guest appearance. It would be nice to bring her back every so often.

She could come back for the Tachel wedding and stop it.

:o I can only dream.

Archived