Jazz Curtis

Guest -Kevin-

I don't know, before Tony got with Rachel I would hve been all for him getting back with Jazz, but he totally turned her down, and left her devastated, which led to her blackmailing Sam and becoming a suspect in her murder, and then to dating Miles and being unceremoniously dumped. He's actually caused a lot of trouble for Jazz - he had his chance and he lost it, I think he doesn't deserve Jazz.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

They'd be stupid not too bring her back if they let her go, after letting Laurie Foell go it just shows to me what H and A producers think of their fans!! Jazz to me is one of the things that makes H and A worth watching. She should so be with Roman, Miles is completly wrong for her, she spices up the show in away Nicole(less said about her the better) could only dream to. I think the make Jazz a permenant character protest should start here.

I'd sign anything to get Jazz made permanent, i didnt realise she was leaving, to me they really need to maximise on their strong women roles, back in the day it was them who made the show - pippa, angel, ailsa, bobby, irene - and someone like Jazz was really promising especially with Sally now gone, there's no-one like that really left now, and Jazz was someone a bit different, there's so much more to her character to find out and she really held my interest which is more than can be said for some of the younger characters. The show really will lose its way again if it doesnt get back to the strong women, strong characters and relationships backbone that it always used to have.

Hmmm...

I much prefer Rachel Gordon, Been Jazz in H&A then when she was Charlotte Stone Neighbours.

Took me a while, to warm to her..

She genunie, wanted to help people. I think if she put her brain in gear, and thought about the situations she put herself or others in. She would have been more of a likable member of the community IMO...

I def liked Jazz, more than I ever did Amanda Vale. Thats for sure... :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived