More Than Anyone (by vale4eva) - comments

Cerise

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww, this is getting so cute.

Im too sexy for my car, too sexy for my car, too sexy by far … And Im too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat, what do you think about that …”

LOL Rachel! That's hilarious. but he's never too sexy for his Officers Cap, I'll tell you that much.

I'm too sexy for my car...

*dances around the room singing and ends up in fits of laughter*

Walking inside the misty and moist room, she squinted, before making her way over to the shower cubicle, “here you go … sexy” she smirked as she held the shampoo bottle out into the air.

Nice sentence :P

Update soon :)

Here goes my short and crappy review :P

Chapter 1:

Slamming the car door shut behind her, she stood on the spot; before scanning her eyes down the dark and silent street.

Opening sentence of the fic [well almost] and I already know that your such a good writer. I love the descriptive words in the above quote. You have a great way of describing things!. Keep it up.

She huffed in annoyance, as the lamp failed to work. "Urgh, just great" she muttered.

Haha. This part made me laugh. Sounds like something I would do. Maybe I only laughed cuz I’m high tonight…anyhow.

"BOO!" he shouted as he pounced on her from behind.

"WHA!" she gasped, spinning around in shock to face the culprit, "JACK!" she yelled, whacking him hard on the arm.

Okay, I’m picking out like half the fic here. :P Ahahaha. He scared her. Hilarious.

She rolled her eyes at him, "it's in the basement, dumb-ass" she smirked

Stop making me laugh! My dog is trying to sleep on my bed and giving me weird looks. Gosh. Hahaha she called him dumbass

"Urgh" she said as she felt the cool and cotton-wool like material cling to her skin. Pulling back out, she felt as something tapped the back of her hand. Frowning, she directed the light onto her hand; she was not nearly prepared for the sight that was set before her.

Her eyes shot open in sheer horror, as she looked down at the large black and hairy individual, which had oh so kindly, graced her hand with its presence.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!" She shrieked the most high pitched and loudest shriek that the world had ever come to hear, before flinging her hand around in the air like a hysterical mad man, and legging it straight up the stairway.

"WHAT! WHAT IS IT?!" a freaked out Jack stood at the doorway, as he watched the blurry figure approach him at lightening speed.

"A big hairy black spider" she cried as she lunged at him, pushing him backwards.

At first I thought it could have been a person…and then I was like..oh. right., a spider. I don’t like spiders. There was one climbing up my wall last night. Its gone now. To spider heaven :)

"Hey, don't insult the candle Martha" he pouted as he shook his head in a teasing fashion

Hahaha. She insulted the candle.

"Good night hun" she spoke softly as she rested her head down on the pillow

Awwww. That was the sweetest ending to chapter 1.

This forum doesnt like the number of quotes I had, so Chapter 2 review is on its way

Chapter 2

Martha awoke to the sound of heavy breathing. Rolling over to the edge of the bed, she peered down to the floor.

Jack sleeps on the floor?! :blink:

Its like im a superhero.” he grinned, “In fact, I always did think that spidey suit would look awesome on me, and its not like I don’t have the body for it”

Ha! That cracked me up. The images that got into my head. :unsure:

“Fine” he scoffed as he folded his arms in front of his chest, “I know when im not wanted” he sulked.

You madehim sound like such a kid here. But that’s a good thing

Turning on the shower, he began to sing … “Im too sexy for my car, too sexy for my car, too sexy by far … And Im too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat, what do you think about that …”

I’m getting the next flight to England to bop you on the head with an inflatable hammer. I just laughed so much I fell off my chair and scared the dog away. Gee. Thanks Rach

Awww. All in all, great first 2 chapters. There such a cute couple together.

Cant wait for the next update

^^Kat you're strange sometimes :P

But dont you just love that tune :D And it's so fitting for Jack (HnA Jack)

Im too sexy for my hat .... to sexy for my car

That song is just totally meant to be :P

Chapter 2

Martha awoke to the sound of heavy breathing. Rolling over to the edge of the bed, she peered down to the floor.

Jack sleeps on the floor?!

lmao :lol:

No! He sleeps beside Martha in her bed. He just gets up early to do his workout :wub:

Thanks for the reviews, more soon, hopefully

Great chapter Rach, loved all of it.

Jack's so funny singing in the shower, his head is sooo big! Martha so wants him. I know she does, people are just in denial these days about their true feelings. Their friendship is so cute, although I still think it implies they're together;

“You know Jack; you can use the front door now. My parents aren’t here, so it’s not like you’re going to wake them up”

See :P. They act like a couple of naughty teenagers trying to sneak around, still adorable though.

Update soon please. Preferably really soon :D